Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
zerofussinfo
Style_council
zerofussinfo

Do you Chictopians ever wear the same outfit for 2 days in a row?
I often wear twice the same piece but I wear it in a different way. That’s because I don’t like to wash my clothes after just 1 wear, but also I don’t want to put it back into my closet with my fresh and clean clothes.

posted over 8 years ago
boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

hmmm I avoid wearing the same thing two days in a row unless its like a jacket

posted over 8 years ago

Lizzmz
New_user Lizzmz is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Lizzmz reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Lizzmz

Nah i try to wear something different, but like the next week I would be wearing something i wore the week before. Ya feel me :p

posted over 8 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I always wear items of clothing more than once before I wash them, so I do repeat outfits or wear the same item more than one day in a row. Usually I try and mix things up with different pieces, but I also will wear a whole outfit more than once in a week, but only if i’m going something where I know that people won’t be seeing me in the same outfit again :P

posted over 8 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Mostly I take 1 piece that I wear more than once in a row. Tops I change every day. But since I tend to wear black pants, I see no crime in that.
It’s a different matter when it comes to eveningwear or going out. Then I actually do the effort of not wearing the same thing!

posted over 8 years ago

OnTheGanges
Style_council
OnTheGanges

I can’t say I’ve worn something two days in a row. I get bored really easily with my outfits. Unless it’s a favourite of mine, I like to tweak it for the next time I wear it.

posted over 8 years ago

miki_girl
Style_council
miki_girl

Usually, I wear the same outfit two days in a row. If I really haven’t gotten it dirty and it’s a winter day when there’s no chance of sweat or anything, I might even wear it three times. Sometimes, I can’t understand why a person needs to get dressed multiple times a day depending on what they’re doing. It’s sort of hypocritical. I’d understand if you wore an outfit just the one day cos you were rolling around in the mud or were moving around a lot but other than that it’s sort of a waste of using the washing machine. XD

posted over 8 years ago

kitschy_
Style_council
kitschy_

Sometimes – especially when it comes to jeans, blazers/jackets, or shoes.

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password