Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AlexandraB
Style_council
AlexandraB

Hey girls! Lately I’ve been thinking about changing something before I start my 1st year in College so I’ve been wondering which is more attractive, long or short/medium hair? I’ve had had my hair long for such a long time. I usually just cut off the ends once in a month or maybe two months, but I’m always in a battle with myself asking if I should get a new haircut or not. What’s you hair lenght and if short or medium, is it easy to style it? :D

posted about 7 years ago
BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

Cut it! I cut my hair 3 years ago and, even though I’m growing it out again now, I felt so liberated by it. I loved it short!

posted about 7 years ago

AlexandraB
Style_council
AlexandraB

Haha that was fast! Well I usually cut my hair during cold time (fall winter) because I wear hats and stuff. The thing is , I usually love my new haircut for the 1st and snd month, then I miss my long hair and so on, story of my life!

posted about 7 years ago

ginanicolette
Style_council
ginanicolette

The same exact thing with me! I have long hair and I cut 13 inches off last year and then missed my long hair. Now i want short again lol but you should cut it! switch it up. and keep looking up hair styles and trying new things with it because short hair can be styled so cute

posted about 7 years ago

AlexandraB
Style_council
AlexandraB

Amalia’s right . And also Gina…I guess I’m going to keep it medium :D

posted about 7 years ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

cut to make a difference!

posted about 7 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I agree with Kelia, I think if you’re going to cut your hair, I think it’s best to make it look like you actually cut it. I’d wish people like Jennifer Aniston would play up with her hair more (I was so ecstactic when her hair was cropped!) but she has gone her old ways I think.

Now that I’m growing my hair long, I used to have short hair haha, I’m going to crop it again just to “make a difference.” Haha but then again it’s always how you feel about it of course.

posted about 7 years ago

itsleola
New_user itsleola is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When itsleola reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
itsleola

Go for short if it’s been awhile since you’ve last cut it!
It’s awesome feeling different when you’re entering a new stage in your life =)

posted about 7 years ago

hanichu28
Style_council
hanichu28

Short! Short! Short! I personally have had short hair my whole life and recently have been growing it out for the past 2 years, but I must say, short hair is better! Easier to manage but still sexy. I love how cute it looks when it’s curled to(: Plus hair grows back dear(:

posted about 7 years ago

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

Not medium…. Seems like almost every girl has medium length hair styled the same way, and after a while (to me at least) it starts to look really bland. I definitely prefer long hair to medium hair. It has a timeless beauty. And it’s possible to have styled hair, layers, bangs, or whatever else you like with long hair.

Plus, there are SO many hairstyles for long hair, you can wear your hair differently every day if you want to. Just go on youtube and search for long hair tutorials.

posted about 7 years ago

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

Not medium…. Seems like almost every girl has medium length hair styled the same way, and after a while (to me at least) it starts to look really bland. I definitely prefer long hair to medium hair. It has a timeless beauty. And it’s possible to have styled hair, layers, bangs, or whatever else you like with long hair.

Plus, there are SO many hairstyles for long hair, you can wear your hair differently every day if you want to. Just go on youtube and search for long hair tutorials.

posted about 7 years ago

BriarRose
Style_icon
BriarRose

I love my long hair, and wouldn’t cut it any shorter for the world. If you’re capable of growing a head of long, thick, healthy hair, I say embrace it! :)

posted about 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password