Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  comfortable skirtfaithful denimpencil skirtrear pocket skirtsuspender skirtsuspenders
TheRearPocket
Style_council
TheRearPocket

Dear girls, I need your opinion. I am not a designer but I started a skirt company since I always wished I had a skirt as comfy and functional as a pair of my fav jeans (I could never find one). It’s stretchy, spacious pockets, really well made in USA. The suspenders are removable/adjustable. Would it catch your eye if you came across one? I very much appreciate your feedback! Thanks a ton.

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/893999-The+Rear+Pocket+Skirt-the-rear-pocket-skirt

posted about 6 years ago
DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

I really love the structure of those skirts! Camouflage print isn’t my cup of tea, but I really like the overall design. I hope to see more in different colors/ patterns!

posted about 6 years ago

dauielle
Style_council
dauielle

Those are cool! The silhouette looks really nice :)
I personally like them better without the little pocket at the back of the skirt

posted about 6 years ago

RachelleBush
Style_council
RachelleBush

Really love it, it’s such a clean, neat design, and the suspenders give it that little something extra. I even don’t mind it in the camouflage print, though i prefer the khaki. The pocket at the back (at the bottom) im not sure about, it doesn’t look bad, although i think it does look a little extra, like something forgotten about back there

posted about 6 years ago

TheRearPocket
Style_council
TheRearPocket

Thank you girls. I really really appreciate the feedback. The little pocket in the back contains a tiny booklet of affirmations for women, there is a whole empowering concept behind this skirt… So, it’s there for a reason:)

posted about 6 years ago

WinknPout
Style_council
WinknPout

The skirt sure looks functional due to the front pockets… liking the suspenders as well…. but coming at par with your faithful denim is a great expectation. We would love to try one to really know if it meets the claim.

Aesthetically… yes definitely get some more designs and colors… have some classics… and have some in more fashion forward colors and prints.

And since you say the rear pocket has a meaning behind it… it might catch on with your set of consumer… and people are looking forward to buying garments having a story… but at the end of the day.. a lot of it is about how good the garment looks too :)

posted about 6 years ago

TheRearPocket
Style_council
TheRearPocket

What a great feedback. Thank you WinknPout.

posted about 6 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

great skirts,a little shorter would make them more cool,and dont by shy w colors and patterns

posted about 6 years ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

WEll it looks fabulous on the models. I assume the straps are adjustable because the models have long trunks and lots of people wouldn’t have trunks that long. I almost never wear jeans so for me this type of skirt might replace jeans but really for most people I doubt a skirt would replace their favorite pair of jeans.
Although it is awesome on the models I wouldn’t buy it unless the suspenders were removeable. I want a pair of suspenders but I don’t want to be married to them on one skirt.

posted about 6 years ago

TheRearPocket
Style_council
TheRearPocket

Thank you everybody! Amorphous_face, suspenders are removable and adjustable! The skirt looks great without the suspenders and I often wear it with a blouse and a cool belt. I really appreciate your feedback!

posted about 6 years ago

StylisticallyAcc
Style_council
Stylisticall...

Really cute and unique! The fit forms around the wearer’s silhouette very well. A black pair would look lovely!

posted about 6 years ago

lookfortheoccasion
Style_council
lookfortheoc...

It looks really well made. I think the little pocket on the back of the skirt is a little much and doesn’t really make sense to me. I would also get rid of the suspenders, but other than that great job :)

posted about 6 years ago

K_J_O
New_user K_J_O is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When K_J_O reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
K_J_O

I m 18 too, and trust me. it’s a fab collection that i ever see. I like to wear shots and skirts , because i think girls look very pretty in skirts and shorts.

posted about 6 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

It’s really cute and has a great shape & fit! I’m not crazy about the buttons on the side, but I imagine they serve a purpose :)

posted about 6 years ago

dorathelauren
Style_council
dorathelauren

i really like the skirt. especially with the suspenders. you chose great colors for it too, because they give the skirt a very put together and casual look. i agree with the pocket in the back comments though.

posted about 6 years ago

peopletrend37
New_user peopletrend37 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When peopletrend37 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
peopletrend37

I really love those skirts.

posted about 6 years ago

ssshannen
Style_council
ssshannen

I personally think that the skirt is different. I love the suspenders idea of it all, I would love to wear something that dons military green. It’s different and it’s definitely a LAM (look-at-me) statement in a good way :)

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password