Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
akbay
Style_council
akbay

Do you ever wear sheer (not colored) hose or do you always go bare legged? What’s your opinion of it? Old fashion or back in style? Only in the fall/winter?

posted about 8 years ago
BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

I usually go bare. sometimes i wear seer ose tough ( i think i wore some in one of my posts which is a rarity)

posted about 8 years ago

RaspberryLIme
Style_council
RaspberryLIme

I tend to go bare because the sheer nude ones are a bit too fair for my skin tone. But in the winter time I like to wear them under my other tights to keep me warm. I also find that wearing them during the summer is very uncomfortable and inconvenient.

posted about 8 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I do both but I really love opaque tights:)

posted about 8 years ago

midwestmayhem
Style_council
midwestmayhem

For work between October-May I’ll wear sheer hose (It gets to be about 88 degrees in the summer where I work, so for summer I’ll go bare). I’ll also wear them for nicer occasions. I love sheer hoes. I think they make an outfit look more sophisticated.

posted about 8 years ago

sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

i usually go bare legged, but tights and leggings are very trendy now especially this fall. I want to experiment with leopard tights.

posted about 8 years ago

melliss
Style_council
melliss

I love all types of tights (especially coloured opaques) but I think sheer hose can add a bit of class to the right outfit :)

posted about 8 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

I’ve always went bare legged but am thinking about trying sheer hose this fall

posted about 8 years ago

myVINTAGEheart
Style_council
myVINTAGEheart

I think they are back in style, with the right outfit. In addition, now there are some nice Shapers sheer hosiery that really help those like me with more curvy legs that make your legs look really nice.

posted about 8 years ago

akbay
Style_council
akbay

Its great to hear what others are doing, I started this thread because I’ve started wearing sheer hose again after not doing so for a few years. I get minor bruises from sports and I find that I can cover these with the hose.
Here I have on sheer hose.
I also have them on here
and here. They work well with pumps but I would never wear them with sandals. What about you?

posted about 8 years ago

ingridahl
Style_council
ingridahl

None :) But it’s preference. And we’re located in sunny Southern California!

posted about 8 years ago

fashionlover56
New_user fashionlover56 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When fashionlover56 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
fashionlover56

it depends on the weather!

posted about 8 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I always feel that i look weird in the supposedly flesh toned ones because they never match so i usually go bare or wear sheer black nylons. I’m a tad obsessed with the black ones at the moment

posted about 8 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

I like wearing sheer tights although they rip very easily :(

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password