Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jennyvo
Style_council
jennyvo

I’m just off shopping for some new summmer clothes, and i have a small bust. I thought it would be a bit strange looking if I bought anything too revealing, but in Austraila it does get very hot so high necklines and all that would be really hot. And also, I am looking for bikinis :S But i have no idea which ones to get, any help? x P.S i don’t like those push up bikinis that look like bras (:

posted over 9 years ago
majelheart
Style_council
majelheart

try ones with frills if you’re looking to make your bust seem enhanced. loud patterns will draw the eye upwards. try simple if you’re wanting to hide the smaller cheast.

posted over 9 years ago

melissag
Style_council
melissag

small busts unite :p i always have the same problem bikini shopping its depressing lol

posted over 9 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Having a small bust is actually a good thing when it comes to bikinis because you can get away with most styles. Basically anything apart from the standard triangle halter style. Bandeau styles look best on a small bust. Ruffles, ruching, patterns, horizontal lines and light colours will make you look a bit bigger up top then darker plain styles.

As for dresses, a lot of styles will work but I personally think t-shirt and tank dresses look good on smaller busted people.

posted over 9 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

honestly, with a small bust you can get away with looking classy in almost anything.
I have a small bust too; I wear a lot of low cut shirts that my friends w/larger busts could never wear. try loose, low-cut v-neck tshirts.

IMO I think lower necklines are more flattering on girls with smaller busts—high necklines (I mean like, turtlenecks) tend to make small busts look more obvious.

for bikinis.. whatever you do, get something that’s secure/tight—i.e. not something that relies on strings. I had a bandeau bra like that and my boobs were not big enough to hold it in place; if I ever dived it would mess up.
I wear a halter bikini top now—because it’s very secure it.. defines your bust better? idk too much info lol

posted over 9 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

The bandeau-bikinis always look great on girls with smaller chest. Anything with padding is obviously great, and girls with small boobs are really the only ones who can do a string-bikini withouth looking tacky.

Also, try a solid color bottom and busybusypatterned top!

posted over 9 years ago

jychob
Style_council
jychob

I also have a small bust and I found that halter tops look very nice on small busted girls. you might wanna give that a try =)

posted over 9 years ago

breelee12
Style_council
breelee12

I love having a small chest. We can get away with anything with out looking too revealing ot trashy. I found what looks best on my are scoop neck lines and bandeau styled bikini tops (skip the padding).

posted over 9 years ago

croptops
Style_council
croptops

I love showing my belly and my belly button

posted over 9 years ago

xxcorkscloset
Style_council
xxcorkscloset

I agree that bandeau swimsuites look good. Try belting looser fitting shirts with highwaisted skirts or shorts to give you more shape. Tops that nip in at the waist work well too,

posted over 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I got my favorite swimsuit from victorias secret. and it doesn’t look like a bra!
see: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GP-238848&page=10&cgname=OSSWMBEAZZZ&rfnbr=148&atp=a

mine has teal dots instead of pink ones, but I guess that color sold out. Either way. Having a small bust means you CAN wear lower necklines/different styles because we don’t have to worry about falling out or showing too much. I’m a 32B/C and all of my larger busted friends say I can wear any kind of top or dress because I don’t have to worry about spilling out at the top or flashing anyone! haha.

Good luck and have fun in Australia!!!

posted over 9 years ago

Orchidmoonlight
Style_council
Orchidmoonlight

You r lucky to have a small bust and can wear almost anything. I on the other hand have problems finding good swim-wear to cover these ta tas because I’m a 34 DD. So dont worry about it. Ruffles always help though.

posted over 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

try a bikini with ruffles – they create an illusion of bigger chests.

posted over 9 years ago

JessicawithVogue
Style_council
JessicawithV...

Victoria’s Secret has some great options. Take a look in one of their stores. Also, remember to complete your new summer look with some new shades from Vogue Eyewear! Im working with them to spread the word about their new line :-)
Check out this video from behind the scenes at the photo shoot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeTYkjopuMg
-Jessica

posted over 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

p.s.
I know I already posted, but I went shopping with my roommate who’s a 30F (that’s huge) and the same dress size as me because of her small waist and hips. We’re both a size 4, but obviously the 4s fit the B’s and not the F’s because the dresses expected us to be small all over. So be lucky that you have a small chest, because that probably means you’re a tiny girl in general and in the right proportion! My poor roommate is constantly expected by store sizing to be heavier than she is, just because she has big boobs, so she ended up leaving five stores with not a single dress. While, I was having the which do I choose dilemma!

posted over 9 years ago

Ayaz_Raja
Style_council
Ayaz_Raja

hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

posted over 9 years ago

raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

ayaz, you are so happy in every topic.

anyway…. this has probably been mostly said already. so take it as confirmation that we are giving good advice!
halter tops = yes. they look great.
shirts with a deep skinny V neckline also work well, even though you might think the deepness of it is going to be too revealing… it isn’t really.
try sweet heart necklines too, the slight curve of those would be a nice feminine touch there, for shirts and dresses.

posted over 9 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

for bikinis, get bandeau, ruffles, and/or triangle tops.
for shirts, I like to wear more blousy fits and v-necks

posted over 9 years ago

snow
Style_council
snow

@Reybeltane: One of my best friends is a 30G. I’m a 30C. When we go dress shopping the same thing happens.

As far as bikinis, I find it really depends on the bandeau. I’ve tried on a lot that looked terrible or like they might fall off. But I finally found a great one from Victoria’s Secret.

Other than that, I love my vitamin a halter suits.

posted over 9 years ago

JamieSaunders
Style_council
JamieSaunders

I would definitely suggest a bikini with ruffles. I’m a 32A and most of my bikinis doesn’t fit worst, makes my breasts look sagged. :(

posted over 9 years ago

polkadotlace
Style_council
polkadotlace

I am literally flat chested – I could rival a pancake. :P

As for bikinis I definitely agree on having ruffles, patterns and heaps of bold colour which all gives the illusion of being a bit more top-heavy. There’s a bit of debate on whether triangle bikinis really look great on us or not… we can get away with not looking tacky, but it just shows off to the world our lack of boob. I think stick to halters and bandeaus.

Stay away from corsets. Otherwise, I think small-busted women can pull off anything :)

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password