Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ThatLaurenGirl
Style_council
ThatLaurenGirl

I’m preparing for the cold weather to come and i was wondering where there’s a good place to get tights or leggings that can keep you warm in the winter?

links would be great… and the more inexpensive the better although i’m willing to spend the extra money for good quality :)

posted about 9 years ago
RacheLace
Style_council
RacheLace

Not so sure about warmth, but Forever 21 has a lot of inexpensive tights; they carry them in lots of different colors and textures.

Another place that usually has a pretty large selection is American Apparel.

posted about 9 years ago

irisanddaniel
Style_icon
irisanddaniel

Other than the two places named above, which are both great resources for tights.. Target has some.

Also, you could layer different tights to make them much warmer. :)

posted about 9 years ago

FabricatedFashion
Style_council
FabricatedFa...

All of my favorite pair of tight I have purchased from H&M. I love them because they are so thick so they actually keep my legs warm. Plus I can easily layer them under other tights, leggings, or pants for extra warmth.

posted about 9 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

i think some dept. stores sell tights that are micro-fibre or something that makes it thicker and warmer for winter. HUE tights i think are really good.

also layering leggings or high socks would be another way to keep warm during winter.

posted about 9 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

UNIQLO makes “Heat Tech” leggings that are pretty awesome for keeping warm in winter. I wear them all winter long because the schools I work in don’t have central heat. (I’d link you but I can’t get my browser to access the US site since I’m in Japan; just search the UNIQLO site for heat tech).

And I agree with irisanddaniel and ukiuki88 that just layering regular leggings and tights really helps keep you warm. Having two thin layers is actually warmer than one thick layer because of the air trapped in the middle.

posted about 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i definitely layer tights to keep warm :) or i wear a pair underneath my pants

posted about 9 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

go h&m

posted about 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I got a pair from ross last winter and they are reasonably thick and were pretty cheap =)

posted about 9 years ago

EmployedPanache
Style_council
EmployedPanache

Old Navy and Target are great! Also check out discount stores like Marshall’s, Century 21, and Daffy’s.

I like to layer as well, especially lacey tights over opaque colored ones for a multi-textured effect.

MurasakiNeko – never heard of the heat tech ones, I’m going to look into that!!

posted about 9 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

Target, F21, H&M, American Eagle, Walmart, etc

posted about 9 years ago

jellybeanbarbie
Style_council
jellybeanbarbie

PLUSH!!!! omg they’re so awesome lol there a line of fleece lined leggings she’s also doing tights this season. i love them <3

http://plush-apparel.com/index.html

posted about 9 years ago

locketandkey
Style_council
locketandkey

A while back ago they were selling some fleece lined leggings and stockings at YesStyle.com

But otherwise, layer leggings and then there’s always the stocking + knee-highs combo too.

posted about 9 years ago

essenciallyME
Style_council
essenciallyME

yes

posted about 9 years ago

welovecolors
Style_council
welovecolors

A great place for tights is We Love Colors . We also sell custom tights , et.

Our tights are opaque. They also give you a chance to still wear your skirts throughout the year.

posted about 9 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

i think H&M is great
go check it out they might have some rlly cool tights

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password