Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
inthenameoffashion
Style_council
inthenameoff...

I just wanted to ask the fashion community what they think about women with broad shoulders. Do you think women who have wide, strong shoulders should show them off and emphasize them, or cover them and minimize them. Which do you find more appealing?

posted about 9 years ago
hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

Whenever I see women with broad shoulders I immediately think “swimmer” and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that! If I had such shoulders I’d definitely show them off in tube tops or wear structured tops to emphasize them. Bringing attention to a certain body part appeals greatly to me.

posted about 9 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I don’t think strong shoulders are anything to hide! They imply strength and athleticism, and I think that’s sexy. Plus these days people are wearing shoulder pads these days to try to get stronger-looking shoulders!

posted about 9 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

Strong shoulders are sexy. Show them definitely.

posted about 9 years ago

Lollidella
Style_council
Lollidella

I used to think that people should try to make their bodies look one particular way, but lately I’ve been realizing how great it is that everyone has different bodies. I don’t see anything wrong with showing off broad shoulders, especially if it’s something the woman in question is proud of.

posted about 9 years ago

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

i don’t think there’s a right or wrong way in terms of showing off one’s shoulders. i think as long as you are looking proportional then it shouldn’t be a problem. also, strong shoulders are really fashionable right now, we’ve seen shoulder pads come back, ruffles, chains, just lots of detailing on the shoulder, so don’t be afraid to show it off. :)

posted about 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Nothing wrong with showing some strong shoulders if you’re comfortable with it! After all strong/puff shoulders are on trend right now too, so some people are trying to get that look!

posted about 9 years ago

Jesssyes
Style_council
Jesssyes

Nothing wrong with that. Flaunt what you got.

posted about 9 years ago

sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

you should definitely show them. strong shoulders kind of remind me of models (i really don’t know if they have strong shoulders, i just equate it with them though). if you think they look to muscular/manly you could wear dresses or tops that are really frilly and girly.

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

show it off

posted about 9 years ago

blonderfulcurls
Style_council
blonderfulcurls

yeah….as long as u look confident with yourself. If you rock them out they can be ur special unique feature

posted about 9 years ago

melavond
Style_council
melavond

i’m not into the whole shoulder pad, or shoulder embellishment trend. showing off your shoulder, with your skin is much more beautiful and sexy than padding it with frill frills.

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password