Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
autumndarling
Style_council
autumndarling

I was recently in Gabriel Brothers and they had this really cute crop top that reads BONJOUR. I’m have a love for the French language so I figured.. It’s 5 bucks – let’s get it! I’ve always been wanting to try one any way. So I ended up buying it and I’ve worn it once with a tank top underneath… But I’d like to ditch the tank top and wear it by itself. What bottoms should I wear with it? Pictures/site suggestions??

posted over 8 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

If you aren’t going to wear a singlet underneath, then definitely something high waisted so it doesn’t show too much skin and look tacky! If the crop top is loose, wear it with something that’s fitted so it’s balanced. have you got a pic of the crop top/ what colour is it? :)

posted over 8 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

I agree with coldlight here, anything high-waisted is a great idea, I’ve made some suggestions here

Celebs with crop tops:

Chictopians wearing crop tops:

I especially love number 5, with the high-waisted pants… soo chic.

posted over 8 years ago

Nikole_W
New_user Nikole_W is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Nikole_W reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Nikole_W

You could wear it with a nice pair of high waisted shorts. Here’s a link to a pair of shorts that I’m In LOVE with! I’m not sure what color your shirt is but these go with most things.

http://www.lulus.com/products/little-bit-of-leaven-beige-shorts/37845.html

I hope this helps!

posted over 8 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I would wear it with a figure-forming high-waisted skirt, like:
here and here
I personally like it when they’re loosely tucked in, but that’s just me. I guess that would ruin the point of wearing a crop top :P

If you want to wear pants/shorts, I’ve see people wear them with overalls/suspenders, but that might be pushing it lol. I don’t think I could ever pull it off.

posted over 8 years ago

thegreatbernsby
Style_council
thegreatbernsby

When I am tired of wearing a tank with my crop tops AND tired of my highwasted options, I put on a simple dress underneath. I wear a lot of my favroite crop tops over a plain black sleeveless dress.

posted about 8 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

high waisted denim shorts or a high waisted skirt.

posted about 8 years ago

Lousea
Style_council
Lousea

I wear high waisted skinny jeans and high waisted shorts with my crop tops! :)

posted about 8 years ago

runwithallthehunted
Style_council
runwithallth...

I wear normal or high-waisted pants/jeans with my crop tops, and some simple cute accesories.

posted about 8 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

something high-waisted, maybe like a maxi skirt?

posted about 8 years ago

livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

If I wore a crop top without a tank I would have to wear it with shorts. I think a pair of white shorts would look good.

posted about 8 years ago

OmniDimensional
Style_council
OmniDimensional

Like what most have said: high waist shorts or pants or a high wasted skirt would look good with a crop top. If you want to show your tummy then go ahead and wear it with lower riding bottoms (if you can get away with it!) but crop tops usually look best with higher waist bottoms.

posted about 8 years ago

hotlikemexico
Style_council
hotlikemexico

high waisted shorts, or some cute pants

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password