SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

And skin type/color?

There are SO many out there! Theres liquid and powder-claiming this and that, ugh!
I’ve never used foundation myself but I now feel the need to use it because I’m finding my complexion to not be as even as I first thought. (All I use is concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and blush).

I’m so lost as to what brand of foundation is best :(.

I’m looking for a powder because I fear the typical liquid ‘cake on’ look but any you recommend will do!
Like I said my skin is not so even, it is normal though and I am light olive toned. All suggestions are appreciated! And I can’t wait to read what ya’ll wear:)

posted about 10 years ago
1 2
iirriissssyy
Style_council
iirriissssyy

I’m using department store bought two way cake foundation.

posted over 8 years ago

JaquelynAurora
Style_council
JaquelynAurora

Love using my MAC NC #27 :) it’s a cross between a sun-kissed glow with the natural tone of my skin. Then go over it with Rimmel London transparent for a airbrush effect. Agreed, it took FOREVER to find the perfect combo, since i have mixed heritage, but once you try a little of anything, it’s worth it!

posted over 8 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

from maybelline…its just what i wanted

posted over 7 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

mine is some sort of beige in clinique

posted over 7 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

in my area there are no testers in the drugstores so i usually opt for high end foundation because i really want a good match. i use lancome dual matte finish powder in Amande III. It does have a fragrance which I don’t mind but they also sell ones without fragrance. I also use a BB cream from Iope (korean brand)

posted over 7 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I like my Clinique Superbalanced liquid foundation it’s super light and I can build up the coverage without worrying about it clogging my pores or looking caked on. I went to Sephora and they gave me a free sample of the two foundations I wanted to try.

posted over 7 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I use a korean BB cream, Skin79 and my skin is pretty light I think although I tan really well and quick and this foundation works wonders for me!

posted over 7 years ago

GingerGamine
Style_council
GingerGamine

I’m pretty fair – I use Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 110 in the winter. In the warmer months, I use a Covergirl tinter Moisturizer in the lightest shade.

posted over 7 years ago

Evson
Style_council
Evson

I like Maxfactor foundation.. really looove it…

posted over 7 years ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

Maybelline sensitive skin color beige

posted about 7 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password