Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Ykx
Style_council
Ykx

Hi! I was just wondering if there are colors of eyeshadows that really brings out Your eyecolor.
I have dark brown eyes myself, and i mostly wear brown tints and gold colors, sometimes when i wear purple (with a hint of red) my eyes could look like they are irritated or something… T_T

Sooo.. what is your eyecolor, favourite color that look good with the eyecolor you have and what color you think you should avoid! :D

posted almost 8 years ago
MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

I got grey eyes, and pretty much everything else goes except blues and greys. They look quite bad and make my eyes look dead.
I do use a lot of browns, but that’s just because it is so basic and fit for daytime.

fashionbysai
Style_council
fashionbysai

I have brown eyes too and I usually wear brown-ish and gold tones. I think blue eyeshadows will make our eyes pop or maybe purple. I wear purple tones sometimes and it matches my eyes too :)

yamigirl
Style_council
yamigirl

I have dark brown eyes so I wear brown and goldish eyeshadows. I could never wear bright coloered pastels lol, they make me look like a clown. So if I ever want to make my eyes look dramatic I use a extremely dark brown eyeshadow and a very light brown.

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I’m pretty tan so I only ever use like a bronze or a gold-ish color

Mishelle
Style_council
Mishelle

brown/ more neutral tones

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

i have dark blue eyes, and I usually avoid eyeshadow.
but when i do use, I use light browns.

idk what shade to wear exactly, any tips chictopians?

arisfh
New_user arisfh is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When arisfh reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
arisfh

I have unidentifiable shade of bluish greenish greyish eyes, so I usually wear browns and greys, but I am looking for a non nuetral color to use occasionally. Any ideas?

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I have dark brown eyes. I wear a lot of green, gold, light purple, pink, and of course brown. Lately I have been hooked on dark green.

Ykx
Style_council
Ykx

yea, i think dark green would be a great color for brown eyes! i’m going to try a dark green/gold makeup look for the hollidays coming up,

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

I have greyish (normally blue) eyes, and I use neutrals and black on the far corners (when I even wear eyeshadow). Once I wore a crimson-y shade to match my prom dress, and it looked alright…but i’ve found that dark shades on my lids give me me the raccoon/I’ve just been punched look :/

Jmfashionista
Style_council
Jmfashionista

I have blue eyes and i tend to look best with dark purples golds browns and pinks avoid greens but brown eyes look great with dark green and jewel tones and gold try turquoise

Mistik
Style_council
Mistik

I have brown eyes with a hint of green, gold and browns look best but i’m not completely sure what other colors would bring the green in my eyes more, any ideas chictopians?

luciw
Style_council
luciw

A light purple (lavender) shade for brown eyes.

citysleek
Style_council
citysleek

I have brown eyes, and I like using bronze colors or dark purples on my eyes. (:

urbanbohemianluv
Style_council
urbanbohemia...

i have green eyes with hints of blue and light brown, and i find that purple and emerald/green colors make them pop. (:

TimeTurner
New_user TimeTurner is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When TimeTurner reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
TimeTurner

I have brown eyes as well, and Maybelline has an eyeshadow/mascara set that brightens up brown eyes! Well, technically they have it for every eye color, but I’ve used the brown eye one and it comes out really pretty!

perluxlucis
Style_council
perluxlucis

I have hazel eyes whose color really tends to pop against reddened brown colors and warm bronze. :)

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

Us brown eyed folks have it good. Any color goes well with brown when done correctly. I have deep brown eyes and to intensify it, I go with a matte flesh color on my lid and then, in the outer V I use a matte brown and a darker purple in the crease and under my eyes.

carouth
Style_council
carouth

If you really want to make brown eyes pop, do a regular smokey eye (color of your choice, but black, brown, or purple go really nicely here) and add a sweep of an orange eye shadow in your crease. It’s a stage make-up secret that makes your eyes look brighter!

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

bronze or brown

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I have blue/green eyes and sometimes I’ll wear a bright coral colour and it makes them really pop

oliviaba7x
Style_council
oliviaba7x

I have brown eyes and I usually stick to gold, bronze, silver, and if I am lucking for a pop of color a deep purple usually works very well. Brown eyes don’t really pop like most other colors, but they re kind of a neautral so basically any eyeshadow color could be pulled off with brown eyes.

racool
Style_council
racool

I have hazel eyes (more green than brown) and I tend to use a lot of browns and golds… Pink with dark purple if I really want to jazz it up…

If I had dark brown eyes I would DEFINITELY jazz it up with olive green and use some golds and browns.

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

I have brown eyes and I usually use browns and gold too

posted almost 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password