Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
New_user 19084 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 19084 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Woah, she does not have a topic here? Kate is the Style Director for US Elle and she has A-M-A-Z-I-N-G style.

Lanphear knows her aesthetic and wears it with conviction. I really admire how her strength in commitment to her style demands authority.

PIC
PIC
PIC
PIC
PIC
PIC

♥ Kate!

posted over 10 years ago
poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

I’m amazed she didn’t have a topic here either! I pretty much love her. That haircut, the way she doesn’t appear to try too hard and looks right on the money even wearing only neutrals. ahh man …

posted over 10 years ago

egghead
Style_icon
egghead

2 years ago when i was in grade 8, I had some friends who had fringes like hers but it looked bad and I always suggested a haircut (but nicely!).

It looks great on Kate!

posted over 10 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

she is my goddess.
i love her to death. i came across a pic of her while googling tand that was why i fell in love with fashion. i snapped off 28 inches of my hair because she had short blond locks (i have since regretted cutting off the whole chunk of hair because i realized she is really the only person chic even to carry it off HAHAHAA)

posted about 9 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

She is very chic , i do love her style — its amazing ,she must get so many fashion freebies , Lucky woman

I think she and kate Moss , have similar styles ,

posted about 9 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

hey soniap. i think i will die to have a peep at her closet. LOL

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password