Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
elizabeth_daisy
Style_council
elizabeth_daisy

I’m intrigued by her, she’s so quirky and I love her music!! The music is original, her style reminds me a little of Gwen Stefani at the time of her album love angel music baby. I like how she is adventurous although she is a little promiscuous and likes to show a lot of skin. But what do you all think?

x

posted over 12 years ago
ParisTarts
Style_council
ParisTarts

I like her music but I can’t really connect or relate to her music..nor her style..but I guess thats what makes her different.

posted over 12 years ago

VanityDoll
Style_council
VanityDoll

I absolutely love her! Her style is a little bit out of this world though. At times I can relate to her—sexy and stylish. Her music is phenomenal! If you listen closely, she uses a lot of metaphors—she mainly sings about love.

posted about 12 years ago

nothing2wear
Style_council
nothing2wear

i love her voice! It is so strong. I saw an E special news update on her “feuding” with Christina A, but neither of them seemed to really buy into it. I guess people were saying she was trying to copy C.A but both of them were like this is who I am everyday you’ll see me like this, hate it or love it. Me, I love it!

MissRoLL
Style_council
MissRoLL

She is so quirky and sexy…
I think she was born to be a trendsetter…
I love her style and her beautiful blond hair…^^

fauxfur
Style_council
fauxfur

She’s a bombshell, I admire her fearless ‘promiscuity’ and that raspy voice!

TRUSTtheGIRLS
Style_council
TRUSTtheGIRLS

I love her! Shes so cool and unique!

harleygrant
Style_council
harleygrant

I really can’t stand her! I think she tries too hard.

posted almost 12 years ago

elle_em_bee
Style_council
elle_em_bee

her music is amazing, but i’m VERY angry with her and her publicist(s). I was supposed to attend a concert of hers in Virginia a few weeks ago. The original venue shut down, and Lady GaGa failed to inform anyone about the venue change, until about a week before her concert. Then, 2 nights before her concert, she “postponed” my concert and another one, WITHOUT announcing it herself! The only way we found out was by looking at the venue’s website. We spent $400 on scalped tickets for this show, and then it was postponed for SEPTEMBER 24th. 6 months away. The only reason she postponed was because the concert was sold out, and she wanted to move to a larger venue and sell more tickets. Now we won’t be able to attend the concert, and won’t be able to get our money back. And since the tickets she’s selling now are more expensive than the previous ones, those people are gonna get preference seating, so she’s screwing over everyone who had originally supported her. so, eff her.

ok, end rant. :]

Champagne
Style_council
Champagne

I love her, anyone who could go out, to a club, with a hair bow on the top of there head is a fun of mine.

Champagne
Style_council
Champagne

Maybe the fact that she use to be a stripper is what makes you interested.

SarahJayne
Shop_seller_2 SarahJayne is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
SarahJayne

I think she’s great! I like her fetish inspired style and somewhat exotic looks. the music of course is a lot of fun too!

Gwen756
Style_council
Gwen756

I love lady Gaga, and her music. Her music videos creep me out a bit but then again I don’t know a lot of music videos that are not creepy/freaky…

speakslow
Style_council
speakslow

I like Lady Gaga enough… I love her style and originality, but her music is kind of meh. I think she kind of doesn’t use her voice to her advantage, listening to some of her live stuff she has an amazing voice; but all the altering and the way they change it just doesn’t do it justice.

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

I thought it was bluffin’ with her muffin ?

Either way, i think her lyrics are ridiculous and she seems to not know about the existence of skirts and trousers.

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

WTF!

I just heard an acoustic version of poker face… if her voice is that fantastic why the vocoder ?

DheaReladi
Style_council
DheaReladi

LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HERRRRRRRRRR

0909jackie
Style_council
0909jackie

She’s so wrong she’s right!

Today, The LondonPaper (a free newspaper given out in London) showed her travelling in Australia with purple hair and sparkly knickers, on recent visits to London, she’s walked around with a teacup, or in pvc.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rEH094C_g2Q/Se35CeIKowI/AAAAAAAABFc/91AWqMRGLI8/s320/ladygaga-radio-1-teacup-photos-04202009-17.jpg

http://www.beautysnob.com/images2009/lady%20gaga%202.jpg

(I’m sorry I can’t figure out how to link)

You gotta love a girl who refuses to wear tops and bottoms at the same time – AND as poorandwierd said, she has a fantastic voice!

laurensdressingroom
Style_council
laurensdress...

I love her music, although I read an interview with her & all she said was how great she is & that she struggles finidng a boyfriend because “they need to understand that I always come first”
She also then went on to say she used to be a stripper & that if young girls have body hang-ups, they should become strippers as it makes you feel powerful.

What kind of role model is that?

Her style is much to OTT for my liking, I read she also collapsed after wearing one outfit as it was too tight & uncomfortable. That’s taking it a little bit too far don’t you think?

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

She may be in excellent shape but SERIOUSLY, knickers don’t have to be on show all the time.

I like some of the tops she wears though… she had a black one with a massive collar that made her look like Dracula at a dance party. In a good way .

Dress4Less
Style_council
Dress4Less

Lady GaGa is awesome! You either love her or hate her. At least she isn’t mediocre. She goes for it all the way. If you love her then go to CelebrityDress4Less"
for Celebrity Chic while keeping it Cheap!

suleica
Style_council
suleica

luv d avant garde fashion of lady gaga.her music is some how similar with gwen stefani..

Monroe
Style_council
Monroe

i love her.

superniknok
Style_council
superniknok

i love her music and style!! and her face? it’s the prettiest i’ve ever seen! ;)

Marzipan
Style_council
Marzipan

Great voice and unique style

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password