Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
helenz
Style_council
helenz

she’s one of the few curvy actresses around. i like her style – it’s classy, but always with a twist.
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/mspuleo…

posted over 12 years ago
JessicaII
Style_council
JessicaII

To be a celebrity is not so pretty

posted over 12 years ago

plusfashion
Style_council
plusfashion

4 real!!! don’t follow her style, instead grab peices and make it ur own by adding ur own kicks!! now ur outfit WILL have a twist.

posted over 12 years ago

taperjean
Style_council
taperjean

shes gorgeous and keeps her mouth shut about her private life too which is good.

posted over 12 years ago

TheEchosAnswer
Style_council
TheEchosAnswer

I like her style when she is styled….if you catch candid street photos of her, she is a mess a lot of the time (IMO).
Whoever styles her (and let’s face it, someone does), does an excellent job. The major thing with a curvy shape is fit, which means tailoring. I’m not even “curvy” and I often have to have the waist taken in on jeans & skirts, etc…

posted over 12 years ago

mwa_mwa
Style_icon
mwa_mwa

I don’t like her so much. I think she doesn’t have anything special.

posted over 12 years ago

RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

Seriously? I can’t believe there aren’t more fans of Scarlett out there.
I think she’s gorgeous, a modern day Marilyn Monroe. She looks stunning in any photoshoot/movie I’ve seen with her in it. And she pretty much oozes timeless sex appeal. Classy is definitely the right word for her =)

posted over 12 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I think she looks nice at events and stuff, but no one hears about her otherwise. I think she’s gorgeous though.

posted over 12 years ago

mariSHKA
Style_council
mariSHKA

I love Scarlett!
She’s a pretty good actress and she has a great body!
Like a newer version of Kate Winslet or something..
Plus I love how she always add a touch of color to her outfits,
from red lipsticks to bright belts!

posted over 12 years ago

so_british
Style_council
so_british

I love Scarlett. I am built about the same as her just a bit taller. She is the example of classic beauty.

posted about 12 years ago

Bubu
Style_council
Bubu

I also adore her, specially because of the body, she gives me the feeling that is not everything about having body like Kate Moss and I love it. Curves can also be not just sexy but also stylish.

posted about 12 years ago

LisaLupin
Style_council
LisaLupin

I don´t like her style. I like her husband

posted over 11 years ago

StrawberryFields
Style_council
StrawberryFi...

Another over styled actress but she is gorgeous just doesnt seem to have much of a personality.

posted over 11 years ago

briclark
Style_council
briclark

she’s beautiful.

posted over 11 years ago

PRETTYINSEQUINS
Style_council
PRETTYINSEQUINS

she is perfect!

posted over 11 years ago

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

have yall heard her new song? i forget who she sings it w tho..she sounds kinda hoarse but i can hear her as an indy artist

posted over 11 years ago

LiliLybliamay
Style_council
LiliLybliamay

she’s so feminine… love her !

posted over 11 years ago

hopelesslydevoted
Style_council
hopelesslyde...

Her body is ridiculously hot. Like, I don’t understand how a human being can just have fat in all the right places :)

posted over 11 years ago

JusticePirate
Style_council
JusticePirate

honestly, I don’t think she’s that pretty. She looks like a normal person so that is a good thing. I think too many actresses just look over the top or try too hard. I have her album but don’t really like it that much. :: sigh :: I don’t know much of what she wears though. I look forward to seeing her as Black Widow in the new Iron Man movie though. She is a good actress.

posted about 11 years ago

StealingBeauty
Style_council
StealingBeauty

she has a nice body.. but i don’t find her face all that great. I’m not trying to be superficial, just expressing my opinion. im sure she’s a nice person or something, but her acting skills aren’t really there either. great pin up girl tho…

posted about 11 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

love her oufits, she is so classy

posted almost 11 years ago

mysterybruises
Style_council
mysterybruises

shes fantastic!
so clasically beautful!

Burntryce
Style_council
Burntryce

Iron Man 2 was probably the first movie that I didn’t dislike her in. She was actually awesome in it. The movie was just okay. But she kicked ass! And She looked beautiful.

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

She is really beautiful and i all her Perfume add with Dolce & Gabbana – The one…

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

page not found?
I think she looks amazing in those D&G ads too. she’s just a classic pinup with the right makeup

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password