Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Speedbump
Style_icon
Speedbump

I’m at a loss as to what to watch at the moment if I were to go to the movies. Recommend me some stuff?

I’ve already seen Coco Before Chanel and Where the Wild Things Are. Oh, and please don’t bring up New Moon. I know some of you probably love it, but it’s just not my scene.

posted over 9 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I haven’t seen any new movies lately but everyone I know has recommended paranormal activity and said it was actually scary.

posted over 9 years ago

MeowQuack
Style_council
MeowQuack

I really want to see Fantastic Mr. Fox!
There’s another movie that not out yet, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. It has Heath Ledger in it, I can’t wait!

posted over 9 years ago

ClothesHorse
Style_icon
ClothesHorse

An Education; it was quite good and worth it for the costumes…
500 Days of Summer (sort of recent); one of my favorite films of the year
District 9 (again, sort of recent); really, really good
And I’m looking forward to, “Up in the Air”

posted over 9 years ago

themayflower
Style_council
themayflower

ZOMBIELAND! if you haven’t watched it already. It’s pretty old, but it’s so funny. It’s more a comedy than a scary movie. Much more.

posted over 9 years ago

thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

A Single Man, which is directed by Tom Ford. But it’s only released in limited theaters. :( It’s been lauded by critics, but I still want to see if it measures up to the novel — Christopher Isherwood is a fantastic author!

posted over 9 years ago

poles
Style_council
poles

posted over 9 years ago

Vintagebeauty
Style_council
Vintagebeauty

precious :)

posted over 9 years ago

breezychiff
Style_council
breezychiff

Brothers!

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password