Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

Im having a dilemma.. My bday is in less than a month& a present to myself is a tattoo. “Losing My Way” in Arabic. But Im having the hardest time trying to put it somewhere where I wont regret it later in life. I want to see it myself too.. forearm, back- side, side?? No clue!
HELP??

posted over 7 years ago
JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

putting it in a spot that won’t show in your wedding dress is likely a good idea. maybe your upper inner thigh?

posted over 7 years ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

I want it to be seen tho..&& the meaning of the tattoo-i wouldnt feel right if it was on my inner thigh lol

posted over 7 years ago

VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

i have “warrior” in Arabic on my right arm near my collar bone. I get a lot of compliments [when its not winter of course] bc hardly anyone has arabic [most get chinese letters or something]. Most ppl dont have tattoos in that spot. My bff has “sister” in arabic on the top of her right shoulder. Unique place for a unique tattoo. Hope this helps!

heres a pic http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/502274-Cinderella+in+Cobalt-blue-dress-black-black-body-suit-top-deep-purple-vintage-belt-belt

posted over 7 years ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

Your tattoo is gorgeous..&VERY interesting spot to put it..i like it

posted over 7 years ago

VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

Thanks hun. Hope you find a good place to put it!

posted over 7 years ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

THANK U!..&me too :|

posted over 7 years ago

soybeana
Style_council
soybeana

I think it would be nice on the back of your lower neck

posted over 7 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

how about on the inside of your forearm? Easy to see, but easy to hide as well in job interviews and such.

posted over 7 years ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

^^^I like you lol because thats exactly the spot I picked! woop!
2 more weeks.. I cnt wait

posted over 7 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I’ve always liked having the tattoo on the inside of the wrist.

posted over 7 years ago

not_nearly
Style_council
not_nearly

I really think you should get it on the inside of you wrist, right below your palm. It’s always a good spot for a tattoo because it’s where it’s visible, but not flashy or gaudy, and easy to cover for an interview, or your wedding. Also, have you ever met someone who gets wrinkly on their wrist? And it won’t fade very much there, either.

Please check out my blog

posted over 7 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I have my kids names on each of my wrists…the inside….love them….where did you end up getting yours?

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password