Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Style_council

I havent saw it yet, and I’m wondering was it good movie or not?
I’ve heard that it was a good movie, and then I heard it was TOO long and some say it wasn’t better than the first?

feedback please?

posted about 10 years ago
BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

I agree with all that you’ve heard.
1. It was a good movie.
2. VERY long. I remember sitting there thinking oh my gosh, I feel like I’ve been in this theatre for soo long.
3. I did think the first was way better. It actually had a pretty good story line combined with badass action. Whereas the second one is basically all action. But there are a few funny parts.

It’s a good movie. I would probably have rather just rented it and watched it on a big screen at home though rather than pay $9 to see it.

twinkl
Style_council
twinkl

I thought it was a horrible movie. Had to struggle to stay awake throughout the whole thing. I liked the first one because it was so pretty—the CGI was awesome. But I can’t figure out a single redeeming quality of this sequel.

twinkl
Style_council
twinkl

woops double post

GoXtina
Style_council
GoXtina

It was pretty good and I didn’t think it was long… Probably because of the actions. I just paid $5 to watch it and it was worth it.

suzyyy
Style_council
suzyyy

I felt like the producers and actors just tried way too hard to make this sequel funnier and sexier than the first. too much robot fighting. I wish they’d developed on the plot more.

courtneycrunk
Style_council
courtneycrunk

The first one left me super excited! So…when I went to see the second one, I thought it would be as good. Not the case. My boyfriend and I hated the whole thing, and it left me in a rather bad mood..haha.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password