Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I’ve tried watching it a couple times…and I’m sorry but…besides the fabulous fashion, there is nothing to watch….it’s crap…I don’t mean to offend anyone, but I really would like some views from other people…I can’t seem to figure it out from my standpoint…

posted over 9 years ago
Dorcasm
Style_council
Dorcasm

honestly i love it! but i think its a guilty pleasure for a lot of ppl, because we all know the storylines are ridiculous, and it is promoting questionnable morals but its more entertaining than a lot of other tvshows at the moment 90210!

posted over 9 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I don’t mind it but I also didn’t get the hype. Like when it first started it was portrayed in the adverts, reviews etc. as being scandalous and….wel to be honest the scandals in my own life are more interesting most of the time. Maybe it’s just that American TV is way too sheltered and PG compared to British TV so the definitions of scandal are pretty different and it was way too hyped up for what it is.

posted over 9 years ago

flattery
Style_icon
flattery

If you ever read the books, you would be extremely pleased with the show because the books are basically the worst thing I’ve ever read- the plot is the same in every single one. Hah.
Also I really like the characters, I think that is what makes a show good, connecting to the characters in some way shape or form.

posted over 9 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I’ve never even watched it, but I don’t care to. I’m not big on tv (the shows I watch are Dexter, True Blood, Family Guy and That 70’s Show reruns)… so maybe that’s it.

posted over 9 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I watch it for the hot fashion and equally hot men… chuck bass in a suit season long..yum!

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita

10 points - Become a fan

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

Haha I get the fashion and men…but those storylines are ridiculously stupid…there’s nothing to relate to, like all those other shows…i mean, secret life of the not so american teenager? there’s nothing american about it…. this is making me wish i had british tv lol…

posted over 9 years ago

Ahsatalisme
Style_council
Ahsatalisme

I am a true fan of GG, I began reading the books when they first came out and then followed the show. I love the stylist personally. It soo nice to see the boys and girl having such sophisticated style.Its better then reality tv where its really scripted and dumb dram that has no storyline.

posted over 9 years ago

Dorcasm
Style_council
Dorcasm

lol@chicchica seriously british shows are just as ridiculous sometimes, hollyoaks, eastenders……..both with equally silly storylines

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita

10 points - Become a fan

chicchica_bo...

eh. oh well haha I suppose I don’t get any of it outside of clothes then! lol it’s nice to hear the insight though…

posted over 9 years ago

SpammishRice
Style_council
SpammishRice

I find it utterly mind-numbing. I couldn’t even force myself to keep watching for the clothes. Then again, I’m probably older than their aimed demographic.

posted over 9 years ago

SageAguirre
Style_council
SageAguirre

I don’t get it at all.

I only watch it when Taylor Momsen is there.

But..well.. people like it.

posted over 9 years ago

Speedbump
Style_icon
Speedbump

Lol. I mostly watch it for the clothes. And Blair, though she’s kind of boring now that she and Chuck are finally together.

And yes, the plotlines are stupid and kind of overly dramatic, but I’m the kind of person who needs to continue watching a show once she’s started watching it, so that’s what keeps me watching.

posted over 9 years ago

chicchica_bonita

10 points - Become a fan

chicchica_bo...

my art teacher freaks when we talk about TV around her because she says its disgusting that we live our lives through other people in a box . lol

posted over 9 years ago

floverge
Style_council
floverge

Plots are awful, its about the fashion!

posted over 9 years ago

Damir
Style_council
Damir

love love love it, not just because of all the fantastic fashion, both for guys and girls, but because in some way many people that watch it can relate in some way or another, i just cant get enough of it, im so excited for it to start airing again in march EKKKKK :D

posted over 9 years ago

killbella
Style_council
killbella

yeah i dont get it either

posted over 9 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

it’s not an obsession.it’s more like a habit it represents everyday life with friends, enemies and the plot between .is just like mean girls or just like any other teen movies but much longer. and as far as i’m concerned it’s perfect.represents pieces perfectly from every normal teen lives.just sayin

posted over 7 years ago

Appu
Style_council
Appu

I don’t like it much either. Especially the dragged love story of Chuck and Blair.

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password