SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mercik
Style_council
mercik

I’m 30 something son to an 11 year old.
I don’t think it matters per se, but it’s nice to know if there’s other older people around.
I will be 40 on may 14th. YUCK
I am sooo glad I look and act younger. I cant handle the reality of it.
ENJOY your teens and 20s. they go by like a bullet.

posted over 7 years ago
mercik
Style_council
mercik

LOL I guess not. Tis quite ok

posted over 7 years ago

anyelina
Style_council
anyelina

Yur not alone on this one ,,, i will be 40 this october … Like you i dont look my age … but some days i feel it ! Lol . Dont forget 40’s are the new 30’s . Or so they say ?! . Dont stress it embrace it !!

posted over 7 years ago

mercik
Style_council
mercik

OMG you look just as good as me. Hee hee
thats hard to find girl.
YEAH.
But unlike you I am stressing. and I hate it.
Glad to have some positive company
xxooo
Fashion Divas Forever

posted over 7 years ago

AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

I am 37. I could pass as 27, so I am told. Time just goes by faster as we age cause we get more busy, plus once someone is 21, they no longer obsess about “I cannot wait until I am older”.
Often times the 30 and 40 somethings who really look their age or older are the ones who drank and partied away their teens and 20’s.

posted over 7 years ago

SarahAddicted
Style_council
SarahAddicted

Wow that’s awesome, I’m only 18 but I hope that when I’m as old as you I’ll still be as interested in fashion as I am right now and that I’ll have the time just like you do.

posted over 7 years ago

mercik
Style_council
mercik

@ AnErin are you gonna post some pics?@ SarahAddicted fashion is for life just like COCO Chanel.
@ barepeppermint 30..it feels surreal doesnt it?

posted over 7 years ago

AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

For Sarah – Some people have style and others just do not. So if you care about your look NOW, it will probably stick with you most of your life so long as you don’t “let yourself go”. My sister is 51 and fashion and style are still important to her. However, don’t be shocked if you find yourself saying, “I cannot believe I used to wear that!” (we all look back in horror at what we once wore, just a natural cycle)

For mercik – I might one day but for now I would like to get more comfy on the forum. I do not look bad for 37 but no one is going to hate me “cause I am beautiful”. I just do the best I can with what I have.
With the big three-zero – Oh you mean those younger ones who didn’t graduate HS until the year 2000? Yes to me the late 20’s crowd seems young.

posted over 7 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I will be 37 at the end of June but I surely don’t look it. I just had a lady the other day tell me I looked 17-now I don’t know about that…lol! But it is great to not look my age now that I am getting older. I hated it when I was younger cuz nobody took me seriously….

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password