Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I want to get a quote for my next tattoo but I can’t think of anything…I want something that has some sort of meaning or something that is from a movie…a Disney movie, Grease or Friday the 13th or Silence of the Lambs…love those movies…can’t think…help!

posted over 7 years ago
Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

Hmm..You could quote a song from Grease?

posted over 7 years ago

ameliajin
Style_council
ameliajin

I agree with cynchmolina. Tattoos should represent your philosophy you live by. But otherwise, think of a quote thats pretty unique but has a deeper meaning. I know this saying from Harry Potter (but its not deep) : mischief managed. I think its adorable.

posted over 7 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

@fantasyfun I agree too and I have one for that, “Here and now”….I have to learn not to drag the past up because it can’t be changed. I have to live in the “here and now” because that is what matters and you never know what tomorrow will bring or if you will even be here.

For this quote I wanted something a little more fun…like the HP one you said….(but not that one)…thanks for the suggestion tho

posted over 7 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

qutes are for people…..write something that actually mean smth to u:>

posted almost 7 years ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

you should find the quote that means smth to you

posted over 6 years ago

robin77
Style_council
robin77

“…put…..the candle….back!” Just kidding, I agree with everyone, it should have a real personal meaning for you, it will be there forever. I am considering more “ink”, and it would be a portrait of my daughter (as a 2-year-old) with the quote " A chuisle mo chroi", Gaelic for “pulse of my heart”. In the movie “Million Dollar Baby”, where the phrase “Mo Chuisle” (incorrectly spelled in the movie as “Mo Cuishle”) was used, and translates, loosely, as “My darling, my pulse.” HOWEVER, we are Irish and this has special meaning to me. Maybe to you as well….

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password