Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

It seems like there’s a lot of good movies coming out this summer, so what is everyone going/hoping to see?

So far I’ve seen Bruno and The Hangover. Bruno is so shocking, I would definetly not recommend it to anyone who is a bit old fashioned or hates films with nudity. As for The Hangover, it is one of the funniest films I’ve ever seen. The stuff that happens is hilarious and the actors portray the characters so well which makes them even funnier. I would definetly recommend it to anyone.

Before the summer is over I hope to see Transformers 2, The proposal and maybe G I Joe.

posted about 10 years ago
mayieta
Style_council
mayieta

Oh my gosh, 500 DAYS OF SUMMER. Zooey Deschanel. Oh my gosh.

CSWSlaura
Style_council
CSWSlaura

that movie with rachel mcadams and eric bana, i forgot the name of it but i saw a preview for it at the movies and it looks amazing, and of course 500 days of summer :)

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

500 Days of Summer, HARRY POTTER! I saw Transformers 2, The Hangover, Year One, and others that I don’t remember, I have a bad memory when it comes to movies, as soon as I get into the theatre I don’t remember what I’m watching! IT’S BAD! But there’s others that I probably wanna watch!

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

I was not that impressed with Transformers 2! The Proposal wasn’t that great..

But 500 Days of Summer is one I’m really looking forward to! I love Zooey Deschanel.

bauss
Style_council
bauss

I didn’t like Transformers! I was sooo disappointed. I just saw Harry Potter and loved it. (: I want to see 500 Days of Summer as well.

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

500 days of summer of course! <3

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password