Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tjlove1719
Style_council
tjlove1719

I think that its horrible how most girls of this world have this image of what they should look like, just because the media says that’s what looks right. In my opinion you should just love yourself for who you and work what God gave you. No wonder why there’s bulimia and anorexia. Ladies, screw what the media says. Just be you!

Does anyone else feel as frustrated as i do?

posted over 9 years ago
Roseflorie
Style_council
Roseflorie

Definitely I think we should all be happy with ourselves :)
It’s just that the media has such a strong influence over people that some even unconciously are persuaded my the media. The media is good in potraying things in either bad ways or good ways.

But you know what, it’s all up to you at the end of the day. Confidence is personal.
I don’t feel frustrated in anyway because I love my body, not only because I cannot gain weigth but because I am tall. Don’t mind me, I cannot talk into this :P

But yeah, it only frustrates me when theres such a fuss about weight. At the end of the day, a true boy will like you for whom you are. So if you think being skinny will get you boys, think about the type of boys you will be getting, if that way.

:)

posted over 9 years ago

Starhill
Style_council
Starhill

good point yes it is sad i agree

posted about 9 years ago

younwhasam
Style_council
younwhasam

totally agree.. unfortunately, society is shallow and sometimes pretty people just get farther in certain situations..

posted about 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

try being asian in a white world. we’re too short, our browbones aren’t prominent enough, we have no crease, monolids are hard to work with, our skin has too warm of undertones, our eyes aren’t big enough, our noses too flat, no cheekbones, look too young and girlish, too short, not busty enough.

there is a plethora of problems if you try to look like the media. it just doesn’t work that way.

posted about 9 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

yes i agree good point

posted about 9 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

yes i agree good point

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password