Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
bigships
Style_council
bigships

Did anyone else catch the VMAs last night? I thought Taylor Swift’s song dumb— she’s the one that looks like a jerk for dragging the issue out AND for refusing to do a duet with Kanye. It’s a moon man, not a Grammy. I had to laugh!

posted almost 9 years ago
amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

totally, i think kanye was truely sincere

bjkdAnc3r
New_user bjkdAnc3r is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bjkdAnc3r reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bjkdAnc3r

i think taylor did what she was comfortable with, which i totally respect. i don’t think it was “dragging the issue out” for not doing the duet….she didn’t have to do anything she didn’t want to, which is fine. we all know how sorry kanye is, but if i was in taylor’s position i would have said no. she doesn’t HAVE to like kanye even if he did write a song for her.

bserene
Style_council
bserene

Even if it wasn’t planned as a publicity stunt, the fact that it’s still an issue shows it’s working very well for both of their careers.

Taylor Swift is a young girl, and if I was her, I wouldn’t want to do a duet with someone who insulted me in front of an entire audience. I’m sure the song Kanye wrote wasn’t entirely for Taylor, it had to be partially for his own image, right?

I don’t know. It’s hard to really have a proper perspective of all of this because I don’t know any of them personally. We’re all just onlookers making our own judgments.

bigships
Style_council
bigships

I just thought Taylor’s song was a little self-absorbed. But I have mad respect for the girl. I just think Kanye using his performance to say “sorry, I’m an asshole,” instead of Taylor using her performance to say, “Kanye, you’re an asshole, but I forgive you,” leaves Kanye on top.

In other, less self-involved news… haha

bigships
Style_council
bigships

or maybe Beyonce should have written and performed a song about it hahahaha :P

bserene
Style_council
bserene

Hahahahaha! Agreed. :P

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

PUAHHAHAH bigships HAHAHAHAHHA gawd thatz like so funnie. i would have love to see that happen HAHAH

maanbee
Style_council
maanbee

IKR!

velvetdesire
Style_council
velvetdesire

honestly this whole kanye vs taylor neeeds to stop. this happened a year ago , kanye apologized so.. i dont see why shes holding a grudge. it sucks cus i strongly like both of them as artists

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

lol

posted almost 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password