Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I am waiting for that day when I have my own walk in closet. I would definitely put in a huge mirror in there with hardwood floors and possibly spotlights. It would be machine operated where I would have a remote to browse through my clothes as it’s revolving and everything would be sort of high tech. But that’s only a future dream.

How would you want your ideal closet to look like?

posted over 6 years ago
BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

My room is basically my closet, haha. But yeah I’d want something big and walk-in, with a mirror and a big shelf for shoes.

posted over 6 years ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I’ve seen closets with the remote controlled revolving rack on TV, they’re awesome haha! I already have a walk-in closet, but I wish it had more built-in shelving. Hmmm, a full length mirror might be nice too. :)

posted over 6 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

A big walk in closet with a huge 3-sided mirror, maybe a couch or ottoman in the center.

posted over 6 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Well, obviously my dream thing would be to have more space.
I would redo everything like it was a very exclusive boutique!
My fav/inspiring things on show and so on. Maybe a couch of some kind. I would quite possibly lounge around my “closet” and just stroke my pretty things (lol)

posted over 6 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

if I had an apt with high ceilings, I’d love to do a walk-in closet underneath a loft (like this or this

posted over 6 years ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

I’d love to have a walk in closet with enough room for my clothes, scarves and a few stuffed animals :P ( I have a giant tiger) I’m not much of a shoe person so it would manily be for clothes…and a cozy couch with a few books for some loungetime!

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password