SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
techxjunkie
Style_council
techxjunkie

Yes, you’ve probably seen them.
Nine year-olds that wear mini skirts and belly tops.

Statistics show that millions are being spent each month on beauty products. And they’re mostly spent by a young, 7-13 age group. There are kids that have eating disorders, and as the years pass, the smaller their pieces of clothing are getting.

You can blame the media, celebrities, or poor parenting, but teeny-sluts are out there.

What is your take on them?

posted over 10 years ago
1 3
opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

Yes and being a parental figure of a 4 year old, it scares me. She isn’t so interested in fashion but she thinks she should wear make-up and we’ve had to put our foot down and she hasn’t liked it. I read/heard somewhere that kids usually don’t have a problem with rules as long as you aren’t telling them how to live. Hopefully in teaching her how to dress her age, she’ll see it as keeping her safe rather than telling her what to do.

posted about 9 years ago

dorotron
Style_council
dorotron

i’d say so! look at girls like miley cyrus!

posted about 9 years ago

destineddiva93
Style_council
destineddiva93

young kids play a game of copy cat with their idols. and since many of their idols are older and dress sexy the younger kids follow suit, its a cycle. if the idols in question decided that dressing sexy isnt cool then the young kids would feel the same way. its all about style shifts

posted about 9 years ago

love_aesthetics
Style_council
love_aesthetics

@ sagapox.. No i haven’t seen it but I will!.. I’m studying in Utrecht, The Netherlands, Murdock I know… you must enjoy his naked pictures on the first page of the sun over there in the UK *maybe we should make a new forum section for this conversation haha.. I’m can really go on and on about this and I think there must be alot of girls here studying media, pr or journalism right?

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

kids are just more slutty nowadays, its a shame!

posted about 9 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

?

posted about 9 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password