Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ChristinaG
Style_council
ChristinaG

Did anyone check out the 2010 Olympics? I was lucky enough to fly home to Vancouver for the weekend to check out the Olympic madness!!!!! I got to see the Figure Skating Gala Exhibit; so much fun! Wasn’t too crazy about the Closing Ceremony…what did you guys think

posted over 9 years ago
lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I wasn’t really a fan!! They were kinda boring to me!!

posted over 9 years ago

TheUltraterrestrial
Style_council
TheUltraterr...

I’m so jealous, the figure skating exhibition gala was my favourite part! I wish I could’ve actually been there!
And yeah, I’d been parked in front of my t.v. every single day watching every event I possibly could during the Olympics, it was exciting :D I really miss it now.
I agree about the closing ceremonies though, it looked crazy.

posted over 9 years ago

mariezee
Style_council
mariezee

I watched a lot of the Olympics and I’m sad they’re over. The Canada/US hockey game was so exciting! I was in a pub when Canada won and everyone went wild, including me! So proud of my country!

posted over 9 years ago

Haunt5r
Style_council
Haunt5r

The only think i like about the olympics is the Snowboarding! thats about it. everything else is boring.

posted over 9 years ago

New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!

I have a strange obsession with mens ice skating. Not womans, I can’t stand it. But mens I LOVE.

I think it started 3 years ago when i saw Brain Joubert at the European Worlds. sigh

posted over 9 years ago

lizeepea
Style_council
lizeepea

LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT.
I didn’t get to be in Vancouver, but I parked myself in front of any TV in Ottawa that was available to watch the 2010 games on. My favs: snowboarding, ALL of the figure skating, and of course, hockey ;)

I’m still reppin’ my Vancouver 2010 Olympic Mittens

posted over 9 years ago

PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

oh man i wish i couldve been there!! this was an intense year!! i still cant believe that apollo was disqualified in his race. but i was happy evan won gold for ice skating <3 but johnny shouldve done better!

posted over 9 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

I love the winter olympics ! I could never find friends to talk to about it because they always thought it was boring. I don’t understand how they could when they didn’t even bother to watch it. I get nervous when I watch the bob sled but I love watching Shaun White on the snowboards

posted about 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I only watch figure skating in the winter olympics^^;

posted about 9 years ago

laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

imma gonna marry shaun white

posted about 9 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

i love the winter olympics. my mum will tend to yawn when i explain to her about the players

posted about 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password