Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Fashion_Industry
Style_council
Fashion_Indu...

This is a fashion website… This is a Current Events forum discussion section. I think it only fair to have a discussion regarding where to find fashion events.

When you are looking for a fashion event to attend, where do you begin your search.

Do you go to the Fashion Industry Calendar ? Where do you go first to find fashion week events, runway shows, apparel trade shows, etc.?

posted over 9 years ago
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I’m mostly like jerseyferrari, but I would like to find local fashion events…it would be nice…

posted over 9 years ago

puddingandpie
Style_council
puddingandpie

I think you just need to get connected with your local fashion industry. I joined a fashion meetup group on meetup.com that’s pretty cool. Maybe they have one for where you live.

posted over 9 years ago

MGNSPR
Style_council
MGNSPR

I have attended local fashion shows but….maybe its just me seeing as I went to school for Fashion Merchandising and really take an interest in the culture….find that the people hosting the show take it as a chance to just be photographed and walk down a makeshift runway in front of their friends. They dont really organize the event too well or just plain take it seriously. Because of that I tend to just keep on top of the major shows. Its not like I have all that much else going on locally unless I hop a train to NY

posted over 9 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

this is a good idea! we should be looking for fashion events and filling each other in on the when and wear. (get it??)

posted over 9 years ago

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

I’ve never been to a fashion show, even a local one. I know there was one for prom a couple weeks ago nearby but I wasn’t planning on attending prom D:

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password