Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I think that pretty much says it all…

posted about 11 years ago
1 2 3 5 7
becalala
Style_council
becalala

I used to love the books, but then I watched the first movie and realised how terrible the movie, and the books were.

posted over 10 years ago

AudreyBradshaw
Style_council
AudreyBradshaw

Ok, I used to love Twilight. I’d read the books and everything, but all the drama about Rob Pattinson and the rest of the cast is so crazy! Is it ever gonna end?!

posted over 10 years ago

cakewithlegs
Style_council
cakewithlegs

honestly, i refuse to read the books or watch the movies. well, that’s not entirely true since i did read a few pages from the second book and i thought it was terrible. no offense to fans, but really? it’s like reading a fanfic. i heard the first movie was awful and the rest are better, but nonetheless, i don’t think twilight deserves as much attention and awards as they’re getting. crazy teen girls are voting for twilight when there are so many other BETTER movies that should win things (ahem, MTV).

posted over 10 years ago

thebrightside
Style_council
thebrightside

i was never a fan, but it didn’t annoy me until everyone went crazy over it. it’s overrated :/

posted over 10 years ago

mariaquesadilla
Style_council
mariaquesadilla

i hated twilight, until i read the books but now twilight is getting old

posted over 10 years ago

halo92
Style_council
halo92

kinda

posted over 10 years ago

Jeanie00
Style_council
Jeanie00

The books are fine, a lot of fluff but it’s definitely annoying to hear about Twilight all the time. For those who love the books I can understand why you may not like the movies…movies rarely capture the emotions of a book.

posted over 10 years ago

Memosne
Style_council
Memosne

Yes, only when taken to the extremes. However, the whole TREND of vampires and how they’re suddenly cool bother me. True blood? Vampire Diaries? The sleeeew of teenage vampire/werewolf books that have been barfed out of the desire to gain popularity? Yes. Not cool

posted over 10 years ago

Jazumon
Style_council
Jazumon

SO ANNOYED. I don’t think there’s anyone who more annoyed with it than me.

posted over 10 years ago

fashionmimi123
Style_council
fashionmimi123

TOTALLY anooyed. It’s gone way too far. Twilight has caused an epic of vampire obsessions and after it ends, people will twinge about it. Stephanie Meyers may be loving it now, but Twilight is coming into a controversy. Personally I compare it to Harry Potter. The Harry Potter seriesbeing a MUCH BETTER series. Stephanie Meyers lacks in writing skills, and not saying that i could do better, but she SUCKS. Even those who have a twilight fetish admit that her talent as an author is not it’s full potential. The fans just love the plot. What is it about vampires that has everybody so drawn in? I don’t know, but I’m going with the new movie titile- VAMPIRES SUCK. J.K. Rowling could easily write a vampire series that could top off Twilight, but she’s not going too, because she’s better than that.

<3 Mimi,
mimimentions.blogspot.com

posted over 10 years ago

lemuria
Style_council
lemuria

more than annoyed with it ans with any american production about vampires. i think that beyond 17 anyone can notice how silly it is

posted over 10 years ago

trixi
Style_council
trixi

Kristen Stewart has this annoying awkwardness…
UGH!
I just wanna punch her in the face! ):<

posted over 10 years ago

trixi
Style_council
trixi

AND SCREAM
WOMAN! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!”

posted over 10 years ago

naunet
Style_council
naunet

Im looking forward to the twilight frenzy is over.

Watch the first movie – thats 2 hours of my life Im never getting back. Wouldn’t watch anymore movies nor read the books.

I can respect that people enjoy the books/movies. We all have a different taste. I just wish some fans would stop trying to convince and almost force me into watching/reading it, when I have kindly told them its not my thing.

posted over 10 years ago

bethanwithlove
Style_council
bethanwithlove

I like Twilight, I’ve read the books and watched the movies, but people who are like zomg such and such is so fit I love Twilight bug me to death! ><

I prefer the books to the movies but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to Breaking Dawn…^^’

posted over 10 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

hmm i like the books and the movies, but i think it is blown out of proportion with all of the team jacob, and team edward. they even sell twilight make-up, candie, and a clothing line is dedicated to them, but everybody wants to make a pretty penny. anyways in short, i like the books, but not all the rave.

posted over 10 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

Not really annpyed by the actors but I hate it so much when my friends go ’ OH JACOB, HOT SEXY BODY’ . Can’t stand them and they say those phrase for like every second

posted over 10 years ago

szs
Style_council
szs

totally agreed!! even my friends bought the expensive book (for me) about Taylor Lautner

posted over 10 years ago

Mimilove4
Style_council
Mimilove4

Hahaha, they say the book is good. But the film.. I only watched it for half an hour, then zapped away to another channel… =/

posted over 10 years ago

bjkdAnc3r
New_user bjkdAnc3r is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bjkdAnc3r reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bjkdAnc3r

annoyed. deff.

posted over 10 years ago

SkinnyStyle
Style_council
SkinnyStyle

Never liked!!

posted over 10 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

The books are really badly written. Maybe if the author had put more time into her work the story would be compelling. But I actually tried to read one and every time it put me to sleep. I think we wrote better stories around eighth grade.

posted over 10 years ago

vanke
Style_council
vanke

almost all those little vampires made the list for Worlds Sexiest Man Alive and of course Robert Pattinson won.

posted over 10 years ago

Kallenie
Style_council
Kallenie

Read it, hate it.

The movies are slightly more tolerable, but I only go if I don’t have to pay for it. :P

I just can’t get past the terrible writing.

posted over 10 years ago

natashabotelhio
Style_council
natashabotelhio

twilight killllsss my soul
literature is terrible, and im too afraid to waste time watching the movies

posted over 10 years ago
1 2 3 5 7
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password