Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I think that pretty much says it all…

posted about 11 years ago
1 2 ... 6
Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

tbh even the books are dreadfully written.

posted over 10 years ago

solybBy
Style_council
solybBy

i cant agree with those of you who are hating on the books lol…..i love the books…….but am VEERRRRYYYYYYY annoyed with the movies.

posted over 10 years ago

Head2Heels
Style_council
Head2Heels

For me any book is readable.. I love reading.

The books might be very poorly written and researched but I still read the last one twice.

I watched the first 2 movies, for fun, waiting to watch the 3rd, and I do hate twilight actually. Me and my friends were going to make a 20 minute spoof called ‘Gaylight’ Still in the process of happening.. (In it Jacob and Edward are in love with each other but Bella loves Edward) Very funny and stupid.

I think the reason we hate twilight so much is cuz Stephanie has spoiled the image of vampires. Vampires were always these sexy, dark creatures of the night who jump on unsuspecting victims (mostly female) in the middle of the night but in this silly book they sparkle in the sun instead of burning and melting, they are vegetarians! they live in a human community and are a bunch of sissies!

posted over 10 years ago

stcytrrs
Style_council
stcytrrs

urgh, twilight.

:/

posted over 10 years ago

sashionblog
Style_council
sashionblog

I hate it when people go like “TEAM EDWARD, TEAM BELLA, TEAM JACOB!!!” Dude, why are you so obsessed?? And I think it’s quite stupid: “I’m a vampire, I could kill you!” “I don’t care, I love you” Uh, what? I think I would have ran away by the time he said I’m a vampire… But nooo Bella doesn’t, HOW ROMANTIC!

Yes I’m really annoyed by Twilight haha, I don’t want to sound to harsh or whatever, but it’s just… stupid. In my opinion. :) I’d totally LOVE to see " Vampires Suck " , the new movie made by people who got sick of all the Twilight fans.

posted over 10 years ago

hippiechic5
Style_council
hippiechic5

yes. enough with it!

posted over 10 years ago

paola_200494
Style_council
paola_200494

Ok i have to admit i have read all 4 of the books and i loved them. The movies are good in my opinion but im not like obsessed with it. I think twilight was more of like a phase cause everyone would talk about it and almost every single girl in HS would carry a copy in their book bag at school but after that it just went away.

Oh well im not ashamed to admit that i did wanna marry Edward Cullen at one point lol =P

posted over 10 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

i have to say i loved the books and the movies but i am not one of those crazy fan girls haha

posted over 10 years ago

d0rki3
Style_council
d0rki3

me no like.

posted over 10 years ago

newscctv
Style_council
newscctv

For me any book is readable.. I love reading.

The books might be very poorly written and researched but I still read the last one twice.

I watched the first 2 movies, for fun, waiting to watch the 3rd, and I do hate twilight actually. Me and my friends were going to make a 20 minute spoof called ‘Gaylight’ Still in the process of happening.. (In it Jacob and Edward are in love with each other but Bella loves Edward) Very funny and stupid.
www.wellbridal.com
I think the reason we hate twilight so much is cuz Stephanie has spoiled the image of vampires. Vampires were always these sexy, dark creatures of the night who jump on unsuspecting victims (mostly female) in the middle of the night but in this silly book they sparkle in the sun instead of burning and melting, they are vegetarians! they live in a human community and are a bunch of sissies!

posted over 10 years ago

Bombonica
Style_council
Bombonica

Totally Annoyed

posted over 10 years ago

LaursMC
Style_council
LaursMC

I would’ve enjoyed it had Tom Sturridge been cast as Edward. Now HE is gorgeous.

posted over 10 years ago

BlueLove
Style_council
BlueLove

cant stand it. I laughed throughout the entire movie (which i was forced to watch) and cheered when the credits started to roll

posted over 10 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Don’t like it.
For once it really pays off to live where i do! Nobody here was interested in it.
Besides, judging by the Twilight movie i have seen, i might be a bit too old for it.

posted over 10 years ago

tracylim
Style_council
tracylim

The books were ok but the movie..no!

posted over 10 years ago

BombazineDoll
Style_council
BombazineDoll

I don’t care for Twilight.
The plot is silly, the writing is poor, and the characters are bland. I read a good chunk of Twilight and couldn’t read any more.

posted over 10 years ago

HeadFirst
Style_council
HeadFirst

I actually really like twilight. I have read all the books and seen the movies ( so far )

But, I really do think that people are getting a bit,… uh. over-obsessed. plus. ever since twilight, there has been like so much more stuff about vampires. Books, movies, tv shows.. etc… all based on twilight, and I think that’s just dumb.

Don’t get me wrong, the twilight series books are really good. and so are the movies. it’s just…. GET OVER IT ALREADY.

posted over 10 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

not really with Twilight but I get annoyed everytime I see local movies/series that have a similar plot!

still not with twilight itself, I am annoyed with the fans that are dying just to get a copy at the bookstore, or just to watch the movie on the 1st day of showing.

posted over 10 years ago

TamQuoia
Style_council
TamQuoia

i hate the movies. the books are okay, but harry potter is way better

posted over 10 years ago

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

YYYY.

posted over 10 years ago

tammmmy
New_user tammmmy is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When tammmmy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tammmmy

=) its fine

posted over 10 years ago

tammmmy
New_user tammmmy is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When tammmmy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tammmmy

the movies i mean

posted over 10 years ago

lauraL
Style_council
lauraL

I don’t mind it. I find it hilarious that some people who hate it spend so much time thinking about it and stuff, the other day I saw a girl with a bag saying stuff about how much she hated twilight.. why even bother spending money on something like that XD

posted over 10 years ago

kat18
Style_council
kat18

I love the books but don’t really care for the movies. I only saw the first one and it was okay but I’m not going to rush to see the others. In my personal opinion, The Vampire Diaries show on the CW is much more interesting (haven’t read the books but the show sometimes scares the heck out of me!)

posted over 10 years ago

Jazumon
Style_council
Jazumon

I really, really do not like Twilight. I get sick when I see their crappy merchandise being sold and it makes me frustrated that it’s just a gimmick to score some big bucks. I don’t consider Twilight literature, and I remember that my high school classmates use to do book reports on them. Seriously. Thank goodness for college.

Sorry if I come off as snobbish, but seeing intelligent people succumb to a silly and poorly written book has really done it for me.

posted over 10 years ago
1 2 ... 6
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password