Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ldenmark
Style_council
ldenmark

Ok, am I the only one who thinks that lindsay lohan shouldn’t have been released from jail after only serving like 1 1/2 weeks of a 90 day seconds ?! WTH! She deserved to be put in jail for those 90 days and she should have served more than just 1 1/2 weeks.

posted about 9 years ago
boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I totally agree but at the same time, the jails are overcrowded and a lot of people actually get out early.

posted about 9 years ago

arielkaylee
Style_council
arielkaylee

yeah it’s ridiculous. if she wasn’t rich and famous she wouldn’t have been released early.

posted about 9 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

yeah, i think she should stay and learn a lesson, now she’s just gonna go back to being the same ol lindsey

posted about 9 years ago

sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

i agree that it’s stupid to let people out early when they were sentenced way longer…like they did with lindsay, paris, etc….

but, like boredstephanie said, a lot of people are getting out early, some who are way less deserving than lindsay to get out early. besides, it’s not like she murdered someone. it would just waste taxpayer dollars to keep her there.

if she does revert back to her old ways (which i totally believe will happen), then some other judge will just make an example out of her and make the punishment worse.

posted about 9 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

It’s a shame she was let out as quickly as she has been as jail could have probably been the experience that she needs to make a turning point in her life had she been in there a few weeks longer. It’s a good thing that she has to go to rehab though, with a bit of luck she’ll not waste it this time.

posted about 9 years ago

PaleFeathers
Style_council
PaleFeathers

I’m not sure if jail would have done anything for her. Not that I’ve been in jail, so I wouldn’t know first hand, but from what I DO know, I know a lot of people just end up back in the same life they had before. It’s like loosing weight, it has to be a lifestyle thing for her, not jail or going to frou-frou rehab facilities like a revolving door. She needs to get away from her enablers, go to a rehab facility that looks more like rehab and less like a Sandals resort.

posted about 9 years ago

MakeLoveShine
Style_council
MakeLoveShine

It’s rumored that she’s been on crystal meth. She’s at some fancy rehab center right now

posted about 9 years ago

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

is it really that surprising? i think that what REALLY should be done is instead of sending all these messed up celebs to “rehab” as in “celebrity spa to get away from the craziness and hopefully people will believe their act when they come back and will love them again”, they should be sending them to a REAL REHAB, and IN ANOTHER STATE that isnt like a spa, that takes these things seriously, and where they CANNOT leave it early and must stay the appropriate time given! i mean seriously, nowadays its like someone says a swear word on live televison, they apologize and then say theyre going to rehab for it? WTF? that doesnt even make sense…lol

posted about 9 years ago

djmode
Style_council
djmode

It’s a joke. What lesson can she have learned. And Roswellvixen, another thing is they should send them to remote poor villages in developing countries. I say get them building schools, outside toilet, doing number 2 in the bushes and eating whatever the villagers eat-if that doesn’t work, then I rest my case.

posted about 9 years ago

mariaquesadilla
Style_council
mariaquesadilla

crazy

posted about 9 years ago

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

@djmode LOL! id love to see them do that ahhaha sometimes a little tough love is the key.

posted about 9 years ago

fashionmimi123
Style_council
fashionmimi123

People will hate me for saying this, but I hate them harping on her for getting out early!!! Personally, jail was a poor decision for her. The judge KNEW she was going to get out early. WHy send her there? To waste your money , I’ll say. And personally, she doesn’t even need the jail time. Shes high off drugs, whats ramping her up in a singular cell going to do? That’s right, madness and mayhem. She’s better off in rehab, which is where she’s at now.

Also personally, after her rehab release I’’m hoping for a Lindsay Lohan comeback ;)

<3 Mimi,
mimimentions.blogspot.com

posted about 9 years ago

Cariissa
Style_council
Cariissa

I think it is sooooooooooo dumb that she got out early.

posted about 9 years ago

CowardTuffLuck
Style_council
CowardTuffLuck

im getting sick and tired of hearing about her! shes soo stupid.

posted about 9 years ago

SkinnyStyle
Style_council
SkinnyStyle

no comment lol

posted about 9 years ago

vanke
Style_council
vanke

what a load of crap. only if we could all be celebrities.

posted about 9 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

she will probably go back to drugs and alcohol in say 3 months time

posted about 9 years ago

Bombonica
Style_council
Bombonica

she’ll be back

posted about 9 years ago

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

wow,she can get out early buut wayne cant

posted about 9 years ago

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

i hope she will be very happy in the future, everybody deserves happiness

posted almost 9 years ago

DenishaPeterson
Style_council
DenishaPeterson

i want her to get back on track so bad and hate it when people put her down so much

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password