Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
infinitebecca
Style_council
infinitebecca

Personally, I am completely for it. Though, I have to be. I have had a on and off girlfriend for the last two years. But, let me know! I won’t judge you either way.

posted about 11 years ago
lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I’m for it! I think everyne has the right to be married and happy, whatever sex they are!!

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I’m definitely for it. And to be honest, I haven’t found a convincing and non-ignorant argument against it that doesn’t step all over the individual right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

antoinettemarie
Style_council
antoinettemarie

for it. no questions.

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

All for it. But I don’t like the concept of marriage… though I think it’d be a little better if gay marriage was allowed. It’s just the whole “owning someone” thing that’s ridiculous and outdated in my mind.

And it’s not as if it affects 99% of the people who are against it.

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

im all for it i think if you find the love of your life boy or girl you should have a rite to be with them

jenniferdawn
Style_council
jenniferdawn

Definitely for it. I don’t feel like a society should tell someone whether they can be with someone or not.

fashionequalsLOVE
Style_council
fashionequal...

im all for it, i think one should not be denied their right to marriage

kelllosaurus
Style_council
kelllosaurus

Wooo it’s legal here in Iowa!

infinitebecca
Style_council
infinitebecca

awesome! you guys are great. i am going to love it here. i’m new to the site. check out my page?

mariezee
Style_council
mariezee

Love is love. I’m for it.

SewScarlet
Style_council
SewScarlet

For it. Can’t understand why it isn’t legal. MAYBE—it has something to do with spouse health insurance???

museworthy
Style_council
museworthy

100% for it.

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

If the gays wanna get married let them. Its not hurting anybody

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

ragilmega
Style_council
ragilmega

I grew up in the Netherlands, the most liberal country in the world.
I’m all for it!! It’s cute!

maryyasmine
Style_council
maryyasmine

I am 100% for it. My best friend is gay and I find it sad that because of his sexual orientation he wouldn’t be allowed to marry ( I live in France, gay marriage isn’t allowed)

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Totally for it. I can’t think of any logical reason as to why they shouldn’t be able to. No one should be denied the right, love is love!

tjlove1719
Style_council
tjlove1719

all i know is that if two people truly love each other then they have the absolute right to get married, no matter what sex they are.

WonderAve
Style_council
WonderAve

For it. Plus i’m bisexual, so that would be totally against me to say no. The only reason why it’s not legal is because USA’s government lies when they say that there’s a division between church and state.. it that were true, many things would be different.

redrouged
Style_council
redrouged

YES.

asphyxiat3dxp
Style_council
asphyxiat3dxp

i feel that its wrong to deny ANYONE the rights to marry whomever they please. be it GLBT, whatever. i personally am bisexual, although im not seeing anyone right now i feel that it shouldnt be a banned practice, marriage i mean. i understand that a lot of people arent comfortable with it, and they dont have to be. i just dont see how the marriage and fate of two people who have nothing to do with them can be decided by someone else, because of whatever reason. i also understand that it is in the bible as being wrong and the whole idea of ‘the sacred right of marriage should be between a man and a woman’ thing is widely believed. then again this is my view, and i feel like i just pushed this idea on whomever reads it. not my intention, i assure you.

Goosiegoo
Style_council
Goosiegoo

I am very very very very for it.
I think it’s ridiculous to try to stop two people that love each other from getting married.
And they say you’re not supposed to discriminate against people, but we still have these discriminatory laws enforced on us.

I think if two athiests can get married under what they call a ‘christian or catholic’ union, then why can’t two gay people?

Silly silly silly

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password