Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
infinitebecca
Style_council
infinitebecca

Personally, I am completely for it. Though, I have to be. I have had a on and off girlfriend for the last two years. But, let me know! I won’t judge you either way.

posted about 11 years ago
1 2
Nom
Style_council
Nom

If a man somewhere in the world married a pillow… I don’t see why same-sex marriage isn’t possible. ._.

justbenatural
Style_council
justbenatural

America is so behind on these sorts of things! This country is founded on freedom of choice and expression! If two adults want to get married, they should be able to – no matter who they are! I mean even 50 years ago, interracial marriages in America where unheard of! Even a man and woman in cohabitation, unmarried – would have been very taboo 50 years ago, too! Look how far we’ve come! Just keep your head up, girl. We’ll get there someday! =)

lattershed
Style_council
lattershed

of course i do. it makes sense. god, if we had gay marriage, think of how well the wedding industry would be doing!

KNowS
Style_council
KNowS

I am all for it. It is a persons individual decesion to decide who they want to spend their time with; whether it be for an hour, a month, or a lifetime. Governments have no right to tell their citizens who they are allowed to marry. They dictate to much that should fall under the realm of personal choice.

AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

i am for it. just having unions are not okay. equality for all

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

I am definitely for gay marriage. I feel that love has no gender. If I ever fall in love and want to get married to a woman, I want the right to do so. I feel that the government should not have a say in my love life. I think if a woman and man can marry, why can’t a woman and a woman, or a man and a man? Love is love, no matter who it is with. Unions are not enough. Gay married couples should get the same rights as heterosexual married couples.

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

yes!

like a lot of what other people say, love is love regardless of their sex. we should all be treated equally. why should we deny them their joy to be with the ones they love?

Bstellar
Style_council
Bstellar

i fully support it. it’s this retarded government/society!! . ugh. let me not get started. point is people are against it because of what’s said in the bible and it’s against god and religious and moral views and blah blah blah. hello, FREEDOM TO PRACTICE ANY RELIGION YOU WANT. meaning not everyone is going to believe in the bible or agree to what it says, or maybe they do but they can’t help who they love. meaning this is all a big governmental contradiction! [i don’t know if i just made that term up]; they allow us to practice any religion we want and believe what we want and such and such, yet they don’t allow gay marriage because THEIR religion says it’s wrong? … makes me want to slap someone. ok sorry, I’m getting worked up. To each their own opinion, but …

“Don’t like gay marriage?
Don’t get one.
Don’t like abortions?
Don’t get one.
Don’t like drugs?
Don’t do them.
Don’t like sex?
Don’t have it.
Don’t like your rights taken away?
Don’t take away anyone else’s.”

posted over 10 years ago

iamliezyl
Style_council
iamliezyl

there shouldnt be a rule for love.

posted over 10 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I don’t think there is any legitimate, constitutional argument AGAINST it. The constitution says we will not base laws or deny people their rights based on religious beliefs. Hence, two gay people should be allowed to go down to the court house, get married, and not have problems.

posted over 10 years ago

Mutterfly
New_user Mutterfly is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Mutterfly reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Mutterfly

Ellen and Ellen still lives happily ever after

posted over 10 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

I think people hide behind too many things when it comes to this.
At the end of the day, what will happen if two gay people get married?
Will the world end?
No. Two people will get married, and that is ALL. It’s not the end of families, or society, it’s just love. It doesn’t make any sense to me. Who am I to speak out and deny another persons feelings?

posted over 10 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

EVERYONE has the choice of marriage. Men and women can marry and what’s the difference between a man and a woman? A woman’s “balls” are just inside her basically >> haha.

But seriously, if you’re in love, you should marry the person you want to. No one should tell you other wise just because it’s opposite of what someone thinks you should be interested in. No one should have control over your life, but yourself.

posted over 10 years ago

IamnotJessica
Style_council
IamnotJessica

You can’t help who you fall for and who are we to dictate over that!? I am so for gay marriage. I find it awful how people can be against things like this when we live in an amazingly diverse society.

BiancaSofia is right not everyone is going to share the same religious views weather it says no in the bible or not. I hate it when people use religion as a means to argue against something like this as I believe that holy books were not designed for that. They are just a guide to life and it’s how you interpret it. I mean come on, look how many different branches of Christianity there is, it’s all in interpretation.

posted over 10 years ago

HerPhantasmagoria
Style_council
HerPhantasma...

I absolutely believe that same-sex couples deserve to marry if they choose. I cannot stand the thought of people being denied the same rights and privileges as others simply for being different. I feel that it in no way harms anyone else and if it offends anyone else they can choose to look away. Each person can have their own opinion but to let it openly influence how the other can live their life just feels wrong to me.

posted over 10 years ago

niqhtsinmiddies
Style_council
niqhtsinmiddies

I think its cool and I’m happy that it’s happening. My best friend is gay so I’m happy for her :)

posted over 10 years ago

RayofSunshine91
Style_council
RayofSunshine91

GO FOR IT! thats my opinion…

posted over 10 years ago

candypants
Style_council
candypants

Everyone has the right to choose their own life.

posted over 10 years ago

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

for it! of course!

posted over 10 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

you be with the one you love, sex doesnt matter!

posted over 10 years ago

katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

I’m for it. I don’t see why so many people are against it. It’s not like the government is going to force you to marry someone of the same sex if it’s legalized.

posted over 10 years ago

fernandafgm
Style_council
fernandafgm

Everybody should be happy as they wish, so gay marriage should be legal everywhere!

posted over 10 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password