Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

Okay, so I want to send a friend a t-shirt, but my thing is, I don’t have a small box or large envelope to put it in.

Does anyone know if it’s possible if I could wrap the t-shirt in like, plastic bags (like once over the shirt & then another over to prevent anything getting in) or wrapping it in wrapping paper & just put the addresses on it to mail?

I mean, I don’t know if I sound stupid for it, but it’d really help me out before I go buy envelopes that I may not need.

Please & thank you?

posted over 10 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Hmm i live in australia, but over here as long as you wrap it up securely when a visible address they’ll be able to send it, so i’m sure it’ll be the same for you. I’ve had clothes shipped to me just packaged in a sheet of paper before. Just make sure you wrap it up in sturdy paper + lots of tape so it doesn’t come apart in the mail as it’ll get tossed around a lot. You could even find a cardboard box like a small cereal or biscuit box, put the tshirt in that and then wrap blank paper over it, and write the address on that.

posted over 10 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

erm i wrapped a textbook to send someone in a layers of paper bags so I think its fine xP

posted over 10 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

Thank you so much. :) I can try the cereal box thing fershure. I just don’t want to send something only for it to get rejected by the mail guy haha. Thanks a lot :D

posted over 10 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password