Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
misslipgloss100
New_user misslipgloss100 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When misslipgloss100 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
misslipgloss100

Okay if your boyfriend couldn’t have kids would you stay with him?

posted about 8 years ago
xokeishaxo
Style_council
xokeishaxo

Yes. I want to adopt a couple of children regardless.

posted about 8 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

because I’m in college and I’m not planning to have kids for the next ten or so years, it wouldn’t be an issue. ten or fifteen years down the road might be a different story, especially if he didn’t want kids at all. adoption would be nice but I can see myself getting worried about things like, was the mother an alcoholic/hard drug user during pregnancy? does the child have a family history of mental illness/instability? etc. also, if an infant has been deprived of proper stimuli past the age of 6 months, it has serious developmental consequences. not that I wouldn’t love them all the same, but it would be so much harder.

posted about 8 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Couldn’t but still wanted to— Yes. I will be totally okay with adopting. Sometimes I even think about adopting even if I don’t have a “reason” to, so this would just seal the deal. Not a problem, so long as he were also okay with adopting. (Some people aren’t!).

Couldn’t and wouldn’t— No. I want to have children and it is not up for debate. I don’t think I could date a guy who didn’t want kids even for a short time, because if I fell for him it would hurt too much to have to choose between the two.

posted about 8 years ago

commaoctothorpe
Style_council
commaoctothorpe

If he were 100% the right person for me: yes. I can compromise for the one. And if he wasn’t the one, then I wouldn’t want to be having children with him anyway! So, yes?

posted about 8 years ago

candygirlcolette
Style_council
candygirlcol...

not being able to have children would not cause me to stop loving my partner.

posted about 8 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

Of course you stay with the poor man! Unless you’re both 37 and you really really really want kids, and he doesn’t – then it might be justified. But then again, what do you want more – kids or him? Also, men mature much later than women, and we have the biological clock ticking in the back of our heads from 18 and on, whereas he might not know that he wants kids yet. Give it some time, and if the only problem in your relationship is that you can’t have a baby, well, both you and the child you can adopt are very lucky.

posted about 8 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Well right now yes i’d stay with my current bf as i’m only 21 and not planning to have kids for like 10 years anyway, who knows what could happen in the future. When i’m a lot older and do want to have kids… I guess if he couldn’t but still wanted to, I would probably still stay with him. If he couldn’t but didn’t ever want to have kids then I would definitely think about reconsidering as I really want children someday! Also depends on whether i’m still with the same bf or if it’s someone completely different….. ask me in 10 years haha!

posted about 8 years ago

notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

No, I wouldn’t dump him, I hate kids!

posted about 8 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

Yes.. I kinda wish he couldn’t as it’ll take away the pressure on me… I really don’t think I want kids and would rather adopt if anything. Also… I wouldn’t worry constantly about getting pregnant which would be amazing!

posted about 8 years ago

Chiquitaydulce
Style_council
Chiquitaydulce

It is a hard question and I think that we have to be in that situation to know what we’d do. But I think that I wouldn’t leave my partner, I’d rather adopt or have artificial insemination.

posted about 8 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

it would be no problem for me,i dont want to have kids

posted about 8 years ago

francina04
Style_council
francina04

yes

posted about 8 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

Sure, but I wouldn’t marry him. I’m bringing some killer genes to the table, specifically to pass on to my children. My man needs to be able to make bebehs.

posted about 8 years ago

sheilamdenison
Style_council
sheilamdenison

One thing I am wondering is why would you let something like that get in the way of loving someone

posted about 8 years ago

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

Of course! How is that even a dilemma in the first place? Honestly that’s sort of appalling.

posted about 8 years ago

BiancaKevinCheung
Style_council
BiancaKevinC...

yeh,if I truely loved him of course

posted about 8 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

Yes. Kids are not everything in a relationship – to me anyway.

posted about 8 years ago

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

Hell yeah, I don’t want kids so that would actually make things a LOT easier.

posted about 8 years ago

HeyThereSally
Style_council
HeyThereSally

Yeah, there is still adoption!

posted about 8 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I would. There are so many kids in the world without homes. We could always adopt.

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password