Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
LovelyFreak
Style_council
LovelyFreak

How do you all feel about piercings? I just have the simple ears pierced. But I want something more interesting, any recommendations? Warnings if it hurts a lot? Let me know, I’m interested to hear what you guys have to say!

LovelyFreak

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
aislinnh
Style_council
aislinnh

I only have my ears pierced.
I don’t really like them… but that’s just me.

posted over 9 years ago

mau
Style_council
mau

i like piercings, i have my ears pierced + i have a medusa

posted over 9 years ago

twilightgalaxy
Style_council
twilightgalaxy

I have my ears and my bellybutton pierced. I was so afraid cause i thought it would hurt but it wasnt that bad. I’m not a fan of piercings all over the face and ears but thats my own opinions. I still want my cartilage and my nose pierced!

posted over 9 years ago

Shri
Style_council
Shri

my piercings didn’t hurt much. I had to get both my ears repierced like a million times because i stopped wearing earrings for too long and the holes closed (i have three holes in each). my tragus piercing was funny because i could hear the cartilage cracking… twice (i had to have that repierced too :P).

I still want my nose, tongue and nape pierced.

posted over 9 years ago

Sparklz
Style_council
Sparklz

Just earrings for me!

posted over 9 years ago

miss_enticing
Style_council
miss_enticing

i have 5 ear piercings! still waiting for the day i get my cartilage pierced! :)

posted over 9 years ago

MsAirra
Style_council
MsAirra

i prefer piercings than tattoos.. i dont know why..

i have 3 on my left ear, 4 on my right.. 1 tongue pierce, 1 belly pierce.

posted over 9 years ago

becalala
Style_council
becalala

I used to have a wrist piercing, but I had to take it out as my body was rejecting it. It was kinda cute

posted over 9 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

There was this girl on the news once where her breast got infected when she had it pierced and they had to remove it D: Anyway, I think ear piercings are nice and maybe one on the nose or eyebrow would look ok on some people but excessive piercings=eww

posted over 9 years ago

babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

yeah piercings can be fun and horrible… i had my belly button pierced by soemone who was an amateur and pierced it with the wrong gauge. it tried to push itself out and eventually i had to remove it. still have the scar. but live and learn.

posted over 9 years ago

dietofgummibears
Style_council
dietofgummib...

I have my ears and my navel pierced. I had my stomach done when I was relatively young (only 15, I couldn’t wait until I was 16!) and I definitely don’t regret it but it did get infected for a short time.

The pain wasn’t terrible for me but I know friends who had the same piercing at the same place performed by the same person and nearly passed out so I guess it’s different for everybody.

posted over 9 years ago

CowardTuffLuck
Style_council
CowardTuffLuck

i love piercings!!

posted about 9 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

What’s a medusa? I kind of like piercings. They don’t hurt, they’re fun

posted about 9 years ago

candy_ytal
Style_council
candy_ytal

I love belly (navel) pierce but too afraid to try

posted about 9 years ago

victoriya
Style_council
victoriya

i have my ears pierced, but i rarely ever wear earrings.

posted about 9 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

I love piercings, they give off so much attitude and sex appeal! Even though they hurt and are a pain to take care of, they can make you feel like a total badass!
I have the regular ear piercing and one piercing on my left Tragus. I’d love to get a naval piercing, an eyebrow piercing and maybe a lip piercing.

posted about 9 years ago

Blissy
Style_council
Blissy

i think the more piercings the better! i’ve seen people look amazing with a face full of piercings. i’d love to get a lip piercing and a corset piercing.

posted about 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password