SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Kimigazelle
Style_council
Kimigazelle

Ok so ive only shoped online like once and my dad did it for me when i was like 15…so i wanna start doing my own shopping but…i dont have a credit card :( so are there any stores that i could use anything other than a credit card?

posted about 8 years ago
bohoprincess
Style_council
bohoprincess

you could use visa or paypal

posted about 8 years ago

syjjang
Style_council
syjjang

^ yeah you can use Paypal and connect it to a debit card to use. Try ebay, yesstyle.com, romwe.com, asos.com, ect. I found personally that usually the big chain stores like f21 are the sites that only take payment from credit cards; so try looking around for reputable stores(you can find this out if you look at some of the reviews floating around the internet) that you can’t find at every mall. :) Hope that helps.

posted about 8 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Paypal is really easy to use and you don’t need a credit card. Ebay is great if you want to find cheap second hand clothes, but Nasty Gal, Threadsence, Romwe, Asos and Topshop are some online stores that use paypal…. there are heaps more!!

posted about 8 years ago

Lambs
Style_council
Lambs

Yep, you could use a debit card.
Do you have your own bank account? With it, you should have received a card that you can use at the ATM or to make purchases. It usually says debit on it. You can also use that to make online purchases, and what it does it that it takes the amount right from your account when you use it.

posted about 8 years ago

Vampal
New_user Vampal is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Vampal reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Vampal

You can use PayPal, safe and easy to use,
no matter you have a credit card or not,
also it is buyer protection.

try it on some famous online shopping websites, like Amazon, Asos, newegg, overstock, vampal, jcpenney…

posted about 8 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Even if you don’t have a debit card, you can get a prepaid giftcard (Visa, Am Express, etc.) from a drugstore or bank.

posted about 8 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

every store that accepts credit also accepts debit, so there’s no issue. I’ve never, ever needed to use a credit card—if you use your debit card it might ring up as credit, but the only difference is that the money is usually withdrawn from the account a couple days later as opposed to instantaneously. if you don’t have a bank account, just make one! checking accounts are usually free for students, even if you’re in college.

posted about 8 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

For my blog swap, you don’t have to pay anything but shipping! Get rid of items that don’t fit you any more and get new to you ones in return. Check it out here: http://www.fashiontrendsmore.com/2011/10/clothing-swap.html#comments

posted almost 8 years ago

Oasap
Style_council
Oasap

Paypal or google checkout, Sweestore.com is an online store for womens clothing, and it accepts paypal and google checkout payment.

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

Usually when I order things from Forever 21 or Urban outfitters, I’ll just use my debit card. They just ask for the numbers on the front, expiration date and a 3 digit security code on the back.

If I am ordering something from eBay or a new site that I don’t really know anything about I will use my paypal account. Actually I think on eBay you have to use a paypal account or a billmelater account. The billmelater account is very similar to a credit card. You can buy things and pay for them at a later date as you would a credit card. I think it might be at the end of every month but don’t quote me because I don’t have one and I’m not 100% sure exactly how they work.

edimarie
New_user edimarie is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When edimarie reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
edimarie

paypal! it works so great. i discovered it last summer for shopping online and i wish i figured it out sooner!

thriftychic
New_user thriftychic is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When thriftychic reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
thriftychic

I have a store on Webstore.com and I accept money orders and checks. I am just starting up but I carry thrifty fashion, name brands. I have lots of cute tops and dresses for under $10 and many dollar items. Check it out if you like.http://webstore.com/~crystalabram
Oh and if you make a purchase be sure to send me a note and mention this site and i will give you 25%off!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password