SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
xombie
Style_council
xombie

I live in this little town in Texas where there is so little places to shop. There is not one h&m store in the entire state of Texas, and if I want something from American Apparel, I have to drive either 40 minutes to this town called Round Rock or an hour to Austin. Most of the time I have to buy things online and I’m always afraid that the things I order won’t fit well or look right. D:

How is shopping where you live?

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

hahah wow i never realized how much we actually have here in Illinois! reading how everyone doesnt have these stores that are like all over here is so weird! forever 21, urban outfitters, american apparel, H&M, Target, Hollister, and i believe we have a few Zaras (but ive never been there) of course everythings kinda spread all over but we do have alot around the Chicagoland area/suburbs

posted over 9 years ago

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

That’s why when my husband and I go visit his family in Chicago, I save up ahead of time cause I know that I’m gonna go crazy shopping at all the stores that we don’t have here in Texas. LOL. :) Chicago/Illinois has everything!

posted over 9 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

i live in hong kong, so the shopping is pretty good. but it depends what kind of style you like. i dont really like the hong kong local style which makes it so much harder to go shopping for me.

my sister lives in england so whenever she comes back to hong kong i always ask her to get stuff for me from there. other than that i would sometimes shop online & buy stuff from forever21.

posted over 9 years ago

bethanwithlove
Style_council
bethanwithlove

We have a couple of small clothing shops where I live…a few are really overpriced designer ones that I doubt make much money, but we have a decent Dorothy Perkins, Select and Peacocks but none of my favorites like Topshop or H&M. It’s about an 45 mins drive away to the best and closest main city or 15 mins on the train so it’s all good!

posted over 9 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password