SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AnythingGoesMo
Style_council
AnythingGoesMo

I love the thrift store. Even though I don’t have much patience looking for things ( thrift store requires a lot of patience) when I find stuff I get motivated to keep looking. The thrift stores in MD have thee best jewelry ever!

posted over 9 years ago
New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Defiantly friend! When I need a shopping fix without blowing my money, I turn to my favorite thrifts.

posted over 9 years ago

ahappyfreakingday
Style_council
ahappyfreaki...

thrift store are definitely a friend….i went in today looking for a pot….came out with a high waist skirt purple skirt(love it)

posted over 9 years ago

inmidnights
Style_council
inmidnights

Friend, definitely. A lot of great steals, and they’re usually unique.

posted over 9 years ago

VivaciousVee
Style_council
VivaciousVee

Friend for sure. I mean you definitely have to search through the racks but i’ve come out with some pretty cool finds. Also the clothes are at such a good price that you can afford to customize them. :)

posted over 9 years ago

MerryThePrankster
Style_council
MerryThePran...

Friend. It’s pretty impossible to go wrong with inexpensive awesomeness.

posted over 9 years ago

melibubarbie
Style_council
melibubarbie

absolutely friend it’s beautiful clothes with a history for a (typically) lower price than in an actual store

posted over 9 years ago

PansyGirl
Style_council
PansyGirl

Friend indeed! I work for Goodwill and I’ve bought some amazing clothes, designer and name brand, for extremely cheap!

posted over 9 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

Why would it be a foe for anyone?? XD It’s cheap and you can find a TON of rad stuff if you look carefully enough (note my latest photo upload with my red jacket) or make something awesome from whatever you find (customizing, refitting, etc.)

The only downfall is if you have no DIY skill and there’s something REALLY cool you would like to do something with XP

posted over 9 years ago

Katy90
Style_council
Katy90

Trift store is definately a friend! I love them they are so affortable and yet I think those pieces that I found are amazing:)

posted over 9 years ago

zombelle
Style_council
zombelle

Thrift shops = my bffl.

posted over 9 years ago

Haunt5r
Style_council
Haunt5r

Foe. Theres NO good thrift stores in my area! its wrechid :( i am forced to buy brand new clothing constantly. I have no friends that have anything to give to me and no sisters or anything. :( its sad :(

posted over 9 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Looove thrift stores!! :D definitely a friend. I have found so much great stuff over the years. It’s so cheap if you go to a charity store instead of a consignment store too :P
You just have to keep searching! Sometimes you can look in several different stores and not find anything good. Other days you can find heaps of nice things in one store! The only bad thing is that I get carried away by the low prices and end up buying things that don’t suit or fit me and so I never wear!!

posted over 9 years ago

Style_council

in the area i live, in its more foe than friend. we have a few op shops, like vinnies and salvos, but its rare to find a good buy. the few vintage stores have a limited and expensive range, so i tend to do my thrifting online

posted over 9 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password