SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cherrybitch
Style_council
cherrybitch

Sometimes I wonder how they get away with selling such poorly made clothes for so much money… and then I look at their website design and how cute some of the clothes are (on the models) and… sigh What do you all think? Rip off or great buys?

posted about 10 years ago
1 3
gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

overpriced!

posted over 8 years ago

miyukisarah
Style_council
miyukisarah

I think their clothes are really cute, but I personally can’t afford to pay that much for food. I’m really more interested in all their other stuff haha. I would love to fill my apartment with their furniture and deco.

posted over 8 years ago

SiriG
Style_council
SiriG

It is pretty expensive BUT I feel that their style is very unique. Try waiting for their Sales to really make it worth your while.

posted over 8 years ago

xanjelix
Style_council
xanjelix

expensive stuffs.

posted over 8 years ago

tribalfoxvintage
Style_council
tribalfoxvin...

RIP OFFFF but when it goes on sale its like music to my ears!

posted over 8 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

I only buy stuff on sale there. I once went all-out when there was already a nice sale section, and the store I went to happened to be offering a take an extra 50% off the sale section for that day. However, otherwise, I usually just buy one or at most two articles of clothing there at a time since they aren’t that cheap. I have not had a problem with the quality of their clothing though, but that may be because I don’t like to order their stuff blindly online – I must have seen it in the store before if I were to order online.

posted over 8 years ago

kammie
Style_council
kammie

love their clothes. kinda expensive though

posted over 8 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password