SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sbhebae
Style_council
sbhebae

i think we all agreee when i say jeffrey campbell has great shoes.
but im gonna admit to saying i’m a very cheap shopper, so his shoes are kinda pricey for me..
im working hard on buying me a new pair by the end of the holidays.. i will def share them with chictopia.

posted almost 9 years ago
magali
Style_council
magali

Cool. Been hearing a lot about them, don’t know too much cos they aren’t available here. What’s the general pricing like?

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

argh. I just love jc’s designs!! I literally want them all!! But I have heard not so good things because of the way they blatantly copy shoe styles, and that sometimes the quality isn’t worth the price, but I can’t say anything on that because I don’t have any!
You can’t buy them here where I live (Australia) unless you buy them online and get them shipped over. I wish I could afford them!!
Magali the cheapest heels and wedges are around $110-$120, the iconic styles like the Lita, Pixie, Tick are about $150-$180 I think. :( way too expensive for me haha!

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Am I the only one that’s getting sick of them? They’re reasonably priced for 20-something working types, girls my age with jobs/parents with money, etc. It seems that every season there’s one style that every style blogger has to have… this season, it’s obviously the Litas. I liked them at first, but now they’re overdone.

PS, DSW carries a line called Crown Vintage, which is rumored to be the same as JC but with a different label… and lower prices.

magali
Style_council
magali

Haha Yeah Coldlight that is expensive for me too! Now I feel that all the shoes I own are too cheap. And I just googled the litas, they look good! If only I could walk in shoes like those…

raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

i have the pixie wedges, unworn still, but now i want to sell them! i’ve fallen out of love with them since i found another pair of wedges i like better..

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i have only one pair of jc’s. they are the miost comfy heels i own plus super cute

lauraL
Style_council
lauraL

I don’t have any, they look great but i’ve heard some bad stuff about them but a lot of people seem to like them so maybe i’ll get a pair? :D

lionsleeps
Style_council
lionsleeps

I LOVE some jc shoes, but there are others I hate.

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

LOVE his shoes! You’ll definitely have to post your shoes when you get them!

posted over 8 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I suppose they are pretty overrated + over hyped but I still like them! :P Also cos you can’t buy them in stores over here, so not that many people know about the brand. (and the knock offs take ageesss to come into stores anyway..) So if I did have a pair, I would still feel pretty unique!

posted over 8 years ago

EatItBeatIt
Style_council
EatItBeatIt

I love his shoes. Those Lita’s make me want to start blogging because they ALL seem to have that. Either way, I wouldn’t pay cash for the Lita’s.

Not his best creation.

posted over 8 years ago

Phoenixxx
Style_council
Phoenixxx

Some are so cute but others not at all! I don’t think they’re pricey, indeed they’re quite cheap (… only if u have a job)

posted over 8 years ago

SilviaTirado
Style_council
SilviaTirado

love jeffrey campbell

posted over 8 years ago

FORTUNATEonly
Style_council
FORTUNATEonly

I bought a pair of Jeffrey Campbell boots in November, they were originally $119.95 at the site I found them at (they were up to $130 at other sites) and with a coupon I received them for $60 something! My best purchase as of late, for sure.

posted over 8 years ago

missstyle509
New_user missstyle509 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When missstyle509 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
missstyle509

there great! i would save up for em

posted over 8 years ago

thereasoniscamille
Style_council
thereasonisc...

I have a pair of Litas and a pair of MaryRoks. Both are insanely comfortable, but the look doesn’t match everyone’s style. And yeah, they are pretty expensive, but they’re managable if you sve up, plus they look great with everything!

posted almost 8 years ago

rachelcollis
New_user rachelcollis is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When rachelcollis reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
rachelcollis

I’ve heard a lot about these shoes, might need to start saving up!

posted almost 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password