SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Travel

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

Travel & holiday magazines? Internet? Friends’ & family recommendations? The voice in your head? Films? Celebs?

posted almost 8 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I have a running list of places I want to see in my lifetime— it’s hard to say where the ideas came from, I guess a combination of hearsay, images in movies, magazines, and books, and just the general reputation of a place. So I keep these places in mind whenever I have time off and want to/have money to travel. Then I find out where the other people I’m traveling with want to go, figure out what’s in our budget, and use the Internet to research travel, accommodations, and sites/activities to do on the trip.

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

definitely somewhere warm, and somewhere i can get a good deal on airfare + hotel! i have to save that money for shopping!

londonsummers
Style_council
londonsummers

living in a small town ..COLD and boring . why not visit your family where its more exciting

AnnaGreen
Style_council
AnnaGreen

the voice of my head i guess :-) there are so many countries I’ve always wanted to visit. so from time to time i satisfy my wishes :-)

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

Interesting responses! What about films or maybe songs? Did any of those or anything else have an affect on anyone?

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password